U guys got any other hobbies?

KingSpade

I used to be big time into nitro r/c cars. This is a pic of one with the body off. The engine makes 1.5hp and spins a max of 36,500rpms. Not bad for a tiny engine/car. BTW it's a 1/10th scale.

rs4-goodies.jpg

and here's a video

http://www.2sly4.us/rc/codys_stuff/around_...25-05%20006.mpg

I very seldom take my car out to run anymore. It was an expensive hobby though when i was in high school.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so is that the Wissota circuit u run up there in hibbing? We are NASCAR Weekly/IMCA. we have 3 local track we run on, 2 of them are 3/8 mile banked and the other ia a half mile simi banked.

At our track it is wissota sanctioned, but our class we run is the only class up here that is not sanctioned through wissota.

My other hobbies are shooting the shit out of anything and everything with lots of guns. (Rippen, remember katie with that AK... haha!)

and I like to beat up small woodland creatures for their lunch money. :thumbsup:

I basically do the same thing, but ever since I moved to California from Washington a few years ago, I am finding that there aren't as many places around to go do that kind of thing. People seem to be afraid of guns in SoCal. :confused:

I used to be big time into nitro r/c cars. This is a pic of one with the body off. The engine makes 1.5hp and spins a max of 36,500rpms. Not bad for a tiny engine/car. BTW it's a 1/10th scale.

rs4-goodies.jpg

and here's a video

http://www.2sly4.us/rc/codys_stuff/around_...25-05%20006.mpg

I very seldom take my car out to run anymore. It was an expensive hobby though when i was in high school.

Same here, raced 10th scale for a while. Had 5 or 6 cars with atleast $500 in each one. Was a lot of fun but the track closed down so i just sold everything...

Same here, raced 10th scale for a while. Had 5 or 6 cars with atleast $500 in each one. Was a lot of fun but the track closed down so i just sold everything...

Im trying to sell it. But no one here wants to buy it. Ah well....

I got a nice MAK 90 too.

ak%204-10-06%20001.jpg

I had many chances to sell this gun but i know i will regret it one day. It shoots very nice an accurate for an ak varient.

Guns, cars, women...I love America :biggrin:

Hmm hobbies...racing the Banshee is a big enough money pit for me heh. Right now if I'm not wrenching or riding I'm working on my wedding & honeymoon (late June, gotta stock up on whipped cream, and finding just the right riding crop isn't as easy as you'd think lol), I'll play some games (most recently Joint Task Force on PC and Killzone:Liberation on the PSP).

I'd still like to stuff a ZZ502 crate motor in my '01 Silverado...and get my hands on an FNH F2000 to blaze a few hundred rounds through...

i used to dump money into a car and go drag racing at GIR in St.Louis.

6 speed/12bolt/4.10's/P+P heads/236-242 cam/stock bottom end (NA: 11.98 @ 116mph on 1.71 60')

http://www.racingperspectives.com/cgi-bin/...4-06-29_151.jpg

far lane..

http://www.racingperspectives.com/cgi-bin/...4-06-29_179.jpg

i'll probably be getting back into shortly with a Buick powered Mustang :whistling:

My other hobbies are shooting the shit out of anything and everything with lots of guns. (Rippen, remember katie with that AK... haha!)

and I like to beat up small woodland creatures for their lunch money. :thumbsup:

I love guns to but I'd rather bow hunt its silent and its very rewarding when you take a animal by out smarting them. :biggrin: