UPCOMING KT 4MM DRAG PORT

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever heard the saying "dont bite the hand that feeds you"? Ill brake it down because from reading your posts its obvious you belong on the short bus.. That phrase means don't fuck with the people you want something from. You want to peddle your shit here but play these weak ass games like a 10 year old.. Not a good idea if you would really like to sell your stuff.. Two different threads of nothing but games from you.. :banghead: Oh and good luck on your sale.. :shoothead:

RIPPEN

http://www.planetsand.com/forums/ubbthread.../gonew/1#UNREAD

This guy is ridiculous. I posted a link to this thread over in one of his numerous PlanetSand threads regarding this same irem. He got all butt hurt about it all the while he and his buddy keep trying to play up how straight forward and honest they are. Apparently they are alot more tolerant of scams over on PlanetSand. It will certainly make me think twice about buying something from someone that I don't know over there. :unsure:

ya dumbass, they deleted the post cuz you trashed it! scams, dont think so, if you read the replys before you trashed it, you would have found out otherwise.

That's not really how it went down is it? Come on tell the truth............ Was it more like the mods. deleted your post because they saw what you were doing over here? I think that sounds a bit closer to reality, but hey check with them, have them call me a liar. I bet they won't. :thumbsup:

That's not really how it went down is it? Come on tell the truth............ Was it more like the mods. deleted your post because they saw what you were doing over here? I think that sounds a bit closer to reality, but hey check with them, have them call me a liar. I bet they won't. :thumbsup:

this is what the post was referring to!

Wow, this is getting crazy! Some of you got all bent out of shape over plastic!? Even though he says make an offer on things doesn't mean he has to sell it. 2001 929 is definately not a scammer just because he doesn't post a price. He is just doing what you call "advertising" so that if someone is looking for a bike like that, they could contact him and get more info. Scammers take your money, and then you receive nothing. I have purchased many parts from him with no problems. Everything he sells, he has. I am positive that there isn't one person out there that has bought something from him on BHQ, Planet Sand, or EBAY that hasn't received the item. And also, I have personally seen the bike he has been trying to post about and it is a great looking bike!