Good use for stock exhaust

HotCarl

I was cleaning out my banshee shed today, when I looked up and saw a rat falling off the top shelf on to the floor. So I grabbed the closet thing to me, which was a stock banshee exhaust, and proceeded to whale on everything in the shed until the little bastard came running out of the shed where I smashed him into the ground with the pipe. I think I found the only good use for a stock exhaust.

I got to say this was the best "kill" I've ever had with a bashee :yelrotflmao:

I used mine to catch oil once, I took the drain plug off my Ford, and forgot about the pan to catch the oil, so I used the pipe instead. I chucked th whole stock set in my junk pile out back a few weeks after. You won't be able to get rid of them even for free, completely useless.

I think the stock pipes may be useless, but the silencers on the other hand could be great! Hook up a stock silence between the silencers you have on your exhaust. it would be a great place to store your bong and could be possibly stylish

I was cleaning out my banshee shed today, when I looked up and saw a rat falling off the top shelf on to the floor. So I grabbed the closet thing to me, which was a stock banshee exhaust, and proceeded to whale on everything in the shed until the little bastard came running out of the shed where I smashed him into the ground with the pipe. I think I found the only good use for a stock exhaust.

I got to say this was the best "kill" I've ever had with a bashee :yelrotflmao:

We cut up stock pipes and make new single cylinder pipes out of them.