4mm drag banshee cylinders crank cool head ported motor

jayzx10r

This guy has great feedback and has a complete setup for sale in Greensburg, KS. No spacer plate required. End time: Jan-30-07 19:25:45 PST

Here is his description:

This is the complete topend and crank for any year yamaha banshee. This top end was taken off of a 2005 banshee. It was ran for about 10 hours and then was sent to ALBA racing to get ported. It was ran for another 10 hours after the crank and port work was done. It is still on the first bore and is completely ready to go. It is ready to install but might need a hone. Not sure though, casue there are still some cross hatch marks in it. No scrapes or scratches or anything like that on the walls. Everything that is inclueded is as follows. Cool head with 22cc domes laser cut for the 4mm crank and the o-rings for the head. Ported cylinders, pistons, c-clips, rings, wrist pins, and bearings. The crank is a hot rods 4mm stroker crank that was trued and welded and has very very few hours on it, there is no play in the rods. Also the seals are included and are still good to use. There are also some BR8ES NGK spark plugs and all the nuts to tighten it down. If you have any questions just ask. I perfer money order or cashier checks but will take paypal if you contact me after the auction is over. I have 100% feedback so bid with comfidence. Dont forget to check my other auctions for more banshee parts.

post-24134-1169808978.jpg

Well , if you get it might want to double check the piston to head clearance as it looks like the pistons may have been hitting the domes......!?

This guy has great feedback and has a complete setup for sale in Greensburg, KS. No spacer plate required. End time: Jan-30-07 19:25:45 PST

Here is his description:

This is the complete topend and crank for any year yamaha banshee. This top end was taken off of a 2005 banshee. It was ran for about 10 hours and then was sent to ALBA racing to get ported. It was ran for another 10 hours after the crank and port work was done. It is still on the first bore and is completely ready to go. It is ready to install but might need a hone. Not sure though, casue there are still some cross hatch marks in it. No scrapes or scratches or anything like that on the walls. Everything that is inclueded is as follows. Cool head with 22cc domes laser cut for the 4mm crank and the o-rings for the head. Ported cylinders, pistons, c-clips, rings, wrist pins, and bearings. The crank is a hot rods 4mm stroker crank that was trued and welded and has very very few hours on it, there is no play in the rods. Also the seals are included and are still good to use. There are also some BR8ES NGK spark plugs and all the nuts to tighten it down. If you have any questions just ask. I perfer money order or cashier checks but will take paypal if you contact me after the auction is over. I have 100% feedback so bid with comfidence. Dont forget to check my other auctions for more banshee parts.

post-24134-1169808978.jpg

Guess I shoud have added a link...here 'ya go!!

The other picture shows porting...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=110083314319

Edited by jayzx750