T5 OR T6 OR FMF OR Pro CIRCUT

jack24piper

:banghead: i cant decide on the best exaust for the stock banshee. :shoothead:

None of those pipes have a "Hidden Bong" compartment...so, I don't know what to tell you...

:whistling:

Had to...gonna take heat for that for a little while.

Here's how I'd group them.

FMF/Pro Circuits. Good MX, woods or trail pipes. Can run well with porting/future mods.

T5, great all around pipe, power comes on a little later in the RPMs than the above two...respond VERY well to mods.

T6, great pipe for stock motor with bolt ons, will respond well to very minimal porting...but not the ideal pipe for extensive porting.

Side note, either Toomey pipe are good for a little bit faster riding, like open trails, dunes, etc.

Hope that helps. I'd say FMF and T5 are probably the most common pipe run, and both work very, very well.

i've got the t'6s imo they are really a great pipe if you do not plan on doing a lot of port work. i love 'em. :thumbsup:

I am planning on buying some T6's for my '06 SE I would like to here from you on what they are like through throttle positions like whats the low end like? whats the mid like? and top end also I am scared if I buy them I might not like them so all the info I can get would be awsome hell '04limited shoot me an email with some pics I would like to see them on too dowells03@yahoo.com :thumbsup:

What kind of riding do you do? Then we can help determine the best pipe for you. There are alot of pipes you overlooked espically if your ride in the woods/MX or Drag.

If I had to choose out of those three I would go with the T5

here is the delema I like when my powerban hits with my stock pipes honestly. I rode a shee with T6's and it takes along time comparetivly speaking but yet everyone says they are the best: but I do not know if I will like when your power comes I want a low to mid pipe but yet some top end will be nice the guy at toomey says T6's are the built for that on a stock engine, and that is what I have and do not plan on doing any mods on this shee except pipes. I ride farm ground, trails, and I will hit the dunes once a year no dragging except in a hay feild once in a while.

You may want to condider PT mids then. Great low to mid and will rev out a little.

Definatly a great pipe. When I get my 4mil stroker motor that is the pipes I am going to use. I will be switching from T6s to PT Mids. I would switch rite now but I dont have the money and noone wants to trade. Good thing abouth the PT Mids are they wont slow you down in the trails with overrev. The only time I really hit 4th and 5th hard is in the open stuff. 5- 6th is straight aways only. They pull as hard as the next pipe they just have more low end, killer mid, and good top pull and you can get on them really quick. The Toomey Pipes are great but they overev to much and dont hit as hard as the PT Mids for the riding/racing I do.

i like my pro circuits, i was gonna order t5's but the same day i bidded on set on ebay for 154.00, and i won, they have a really nice hit in them and im sure it will put a smile on your face, but if your concerned about the later hit of other pipes, then you can consider to lighten your flywheel, that will help you get in the powerband alot sooner