BANSHEE WINS ATV CLASS IN DAKAR RALLY

wannashee

wtach out for rare_scottish_tree_badger and the others in the dakar next year... they have been sponsored to race it next year.... good luck to the team and to you too! i would do it but ill be in cali racing with the pros!

hey i dont care what motor it had in it, it finished DAKAR. as a desert racer myself im glad to see that they finaly are showing a bit of the quads this year on the DAKAR, in years past we quad guys get left out..but to even finish DAKAR is a win in itself. i do local hare and hound in so cal and just the 100 miles we run on our little sunday races kick your butt but to do over 5,000 miles and try to be competitive is crazy, i want to do dakar one day but i could care less if im first or last just as long as i make it to dakar..to all this years finishers hats off to you.. car bike quad or truck its a hell of a race and to just finish is a task that 99% of the people on this planet will never know the feeling..

post-14855-1169589734_thumb.jpg