Planet Sand

majicmike

will you pay  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just hope that HQ doens't fill up with all the assholes from PS that think they are total gods with the banshee and start forming their little groups on here and telling people "THIS is what you HAVE to do..." I hate that shit. We are all pretty good at working together here and helping people out with problems and such, and I hope it stays that way. I don't mind PS memebers comming here, but leave your bullshit over there with charlie and his fees.

:thumbsup:

what he said^^^^^^^^^^^^ :banghead: :banghead:

well i just came over to see all the ranting and raving going on,lol

i am a paid advertizer (not by choice) on planet sand so i didn't have to pay but it still sucks because i get about 70% of my work off the internet :confused:

PM a guy named "Lee" here on the HQ. I'm sure he wouldn't charge you anywhere near as much to advertise here on the HQ, and I'd be willing to bet that you could probably keep most of your same clientel and maybe even gain some new people from the HQ. Give him a hollar, he's the gatekeeper for the HQ.

- Jared

I have been on Planet sand for a year now, and i havent seen any assholes or know it alls, there is alot of knowlegable people on ps and really helpful :thumbsup:

i,ll admit PS does have its share of azzholes,,hell i,m 1 of them

guessing that was directed to me, huh

It wasn't directed at anyone in particular, actually just the opposite. I saw a lot of that "I know everything there is to know about a banshee" crap over there all the freaking time. Leave that stuff over there. We are a great team who work together to help others out over here and we don't need that kinda attitude. I've been on HQ for a lot longer than what my profile says, and no matter how much I learn or know, I'm never afraid to ask about something I really don't have a freaking clue about. I'm just starting to change one of my banshees over to Methanol and its been a headache and a half getting used to tuning methanol at 7500ft elevation and 0-20

I agree with red, utilize the roosting room and respect other people............a good idea would be to use what is called the golden rule "treat others how you want to be treated" and realize everyone is a noob sometime so don't scare them away. And to all the new guys WELCOME TO THE HQ :thumbsup: