NYUK

yamaha04

that is when from e bay started getting fucked up. the blaster tank shroud about to be shat upon by my incarserated friend sean was bought by some jerkoff who only pays by paypal.he immediatly told me he wasn t paying. so i sent him 2 gifts f.o.c, free of charge.SUPRISE!

that is when from e bay started getting fucked up. the blaster tank shroud about to be shat upon by my incarserated friend sean was bought by some jerkoff who only pays by paypal.he immediatly told me he wasn t paying. so i sent him 2 gifts f.o.c, free of charge.SUPRISE!

Hahahahaha, that's fucked up! I like it!

NYUK is a good guy. I bought some stuff from him awhile back. I am really not sure what he does, but I am sure that he does not accept Paypal. :biggrin:

NYUK, how many banshees have you laid to rest?

a couple hundred.but kept a few thousand running in the process.still looking for them.i bought so many theres very few in my money making price range within 100 sq. miles.

a couple hundred.but kept a few thousand running in the process.still looking for them.i bought so many theres very few in my money making price range within 100 sq. miles.

Sounds like you might have to relocate yourself to a more banshee prominant area... hit up southern california and I bet you would never run out! LOL!

- Jared

i myself was appauled at john when he sent the ebayer a turd in a gas tank.......i thought to myself you crass bastard how dare you send a turd in a gas tank to someone who won one of your bids..........you could have just shit in an envolope and only spent 39 cents on postage, kept the gas tank and pawned it off to the next unsuspecting bastard..........

i myself was appauled at john when he sent the ebayer a turd in a gas tank.......i thought to myself you crass bastard how dare you send a turd in a gas tank to someone who won one of your bids..........you could have just shit in an envolope and only spent 39 cents on postage, kept the gas tank and pawned it off to the next unsuspecting bastard..........

i sent it to him for free, as a point that everyone who does not use paypal is not a thief.i never heard a peep from him,cheap ass blaster owner. prolly just brushed off the turd and mounted that baby up.not a peep from him nor the postal inspector.you know for sending perishables through the mail.

i sent it to him for free, as a point that everyone who does not use paypal is not a thief.i never heard a peep from him,cheap ass blaster owner. prolly just brushed off the turd and mounted that baby up.not a peep from him nor the postal inspector.you know for sending perishables through the mail.

I think it was already perished. :yelrotflmao: