Whatcha got.......?

What is the current setup that you have on your shee's. I mean what pipes, reeds, carbs, cylenders, heads & domes, stroker or non, clutch, timing, jets, swinger length, suspension? Where are you and what elevation do you normally ride at? I just thought that it would be cool to share the different proven setups and how they run......... :biggrin:

mines in pieces right now but ima have 4mm stroker,ported oem cyls,vforce3,shearers,34pj's,coolhead or noss head ,timing plate a +4 and a lighter flywheel.. few other things.. i need a plus 4 but gonna run stock or my minus2.5 until then..should run pretty good i'll give update when i get it together..

Edited by bansheefreak

I have a stock for now motor with TR6 pipes, Noss Head (Anodized Blue) with 20cc domes, Holeshot XCRs up front, 22in Mudshark 4ply rears, jetted 280 mains, 25 piolets, neddel jet in the middle, at about 1500-1900 feet above sea level and it ran great all summer long. I was smoking 450s and 440exs in drags and they were getting me in trails so Im currently working on that. I installed some V3s and havent been able to test them out yet I have a -to+10 timing pate Im going to set at +4 and all kinds of other goodies not installed yet. Mod quad water pump impeller billit case saver and a bunch of other stuff like that.

My current project is suspention/A Arms. I ordered the black LSR Race A-Arms (Might have to change that to LT Arms) Ive decided on Elka Elites all around with the new rear linkage but I havent decided yet if Im gonna go LT on the front!

Spring/summer time will be probably a Scotts steering stabilizer that adjusts on the fly, Beadlocks with Razr 2s all around mabey some Flexxx bars, new Clutch perch and break lever, Billit shiny water pump cover and clutch cover. Paint if I have enough money powder coat the frame. The Powdercoat will fall in somewhere money depending but Im definatly gonna paint her.

Fall- new stator cover, Oversized radiator, IMS Foot pegs and mabey a durablue axle

Next winter will be a 4mil agressive woods ported motor, PT Mids, Nology coil, Modded shift star,Tough ass clutch setup, Mabey a new roundhouse carrier/stock swingarm.

Future Powder coat everything and new plastics.

Thats my plans:) It all will take well over a year considering nothing goes wrong so I will probably end up switch the order in witch I listed my mods, But it will be done in time. Its Reliability/handeling/Reliability/Power/Reliability/Looks in that exact order. That I can say is a for sure thing :thumbsup:

LRD RFX pipes/silencers, noss head w/ 19cc domes (about 165psi a cylinder at 1,000ft), vito's superstocks - 20 over, racelogic porting (self done, came out really, really good), vforce 2's, 2 into 1 w/ 35mm pwk, airbox w/o lid and k&n w/ proflow, gytr cdi, vito's clutch, modded shift star, 13/41 gearing, asr psp +2 +1 arms w/ elka rec series dual rate XC valved (no reservoirs, but beats the hell out of stock), lsr +4 axle, steel lines and control cables, and a bunch of other crap. Pretty much a trail and play bike.

quads019-1.jpg

motor

jeff said i should be getting the call in a few days(f... yahhh) :notworthy::notworthy:

:noss w 20 domes,.020 clean up bore,woods/play port,pistons&rings,lower case port,weld&true crank,bearings&seals,intakes,33's,a-box boots,v-3's,shift shaft&spring,pro-flow impeller,jeff's h-d clutch setup,nology coil & wires,tm design case saver,drain plug,kicker,k&n filter & adapt,r.s 200w stator &adj.timing plate at +4,temp guage,t-5's

suspension

:front L.T. laeger a-arms +2+1,3 rate elkas(17.5)

:rear stock swinger,shock (soon to be elka L.T. 2 rate shock and L.T. link(11.75))

lonestar axcaliber axle, sprocket hub,and lock nut.

body

:06 stock black plastic set,acerbis uniko handguards,trail tech light set,ac front bumper,armidillo rear bumper w gas can & six pack rack for tools..lol(for exploring) dg grab bar (for playing),dg frame skid,dg swing skid,black and blue ceet cover (for your a..) ,dg nerfs

2003 Banshee, V-Force 3's, CPI's, 4mill, Stock cylinders ported bored .060 over, Cool head 19cc domes, 35mm 2into1, sure I forgot a few odds and ends.

1994 Banshee trail bike for the girl, stock minus airbox lid.

Frankenstein Roller soon to have an RZ Motor with all the goodies, and Long Travel.

2000 with 4mill, F.A.S.T. dune port, vf-3, cpi, dual 35pwk, kn filters, +4 timing, cool head 18cc domes, ported cases. F.A.S.T. clutch Can't remember jet sizes but I believe I ride at 500 feet above sea level. I use a + 2 swinger with kenda klaws 22". Rear shock rebuilt and revalved. Could use +2 a arms and good shocks. Hauls the mail thats for sure, setting up for cubs soon....................you know.......just for fun :biggrin: .

2003 Banshee, V-Force 3's, CPI's, 4mill, Stock cylinders ported bored .060 over, Cool head 19cc domes, 35mm 2into1, sure I forgot a few odds and ends.

1994 Banshee trail bike for the girl, stock minus airbox lid.

Frankenstein Roller soon to have an RZ Motor with all the goodies, and Long Travel.

What jets and needle position are you using with your 2 into 1, also what's your altitude?

99 Black/ red plastics, pro circuit full exaust, k&n filter pods, outerwears, PIAA headlights, custom race cut front fenders, Wiseco pro lite pistons, 2nd overside bore, TORS eliminator kit, dynojet jetting(310 main, 27.5 pilot.)

05 4mil 421 cheetah power valve, +5mm rods, trued and welded crank, +4 timing, 35mm pwk keihins w/ K&N filter pods(160main, 48 pilot), 20cc domes, CPI in-frame SB pipes, +4 round carrier swingarm. black plastics,Magura Hydraulic clutch. and of course there's some bling

What jets and needle position are you using with your 2 into 1, also what's your altitude?

To be honest I have no clue....I am thinking like a 350 main, 4th clip, 27.5 or 30 pilot, 800 to 1400 ft.....sound right? Bike has'nt been out of the garage since august, so I know the jetting is way off had it jetted for about 75 or 80 ish.

dont you just love,the replys some peolpe give when youre at the hill.when i had my stock crank my shee runed pretty strong,and when i would get beat at the hill say 8 bikes,and you wuold stop to take a look at the other guys bike,and i would asked,so what do you have done to this thing?[REPLY]nothing its stock i just got pipes on it.it boggles me why people do that.to get back on the topic.i got a 421 cub,shearers,lock up,override,1 thru 5,vf-3,and the list goes on[just pipes,and ported]i want to go alky on this motor,hopefully soon. :whistling: :banghead: :biggrin:

Silver banshee will be running a 421 cub drag ported by F.A.S.T., straight cut gears, 1-5 WCR duneable override, noss head, VF2's, 39mm keihins, GRR out of frames, lockout clutch, etc, etc. Chassis will be a lightened stock frame, plus 3 forward a-arms, plus 8 swingarm with wheelie bar, rear will be strutted and the front will have marvin shaws

Blue banshee will have RDZ level 1 ported cylinders, trinity head, boyeson reeds, 2 into 1 carb with 38mm carb, T5 pipes, probably +4 timing...suspension is elkas up front w/ laeger +2 +1 a arms, re-valved rear shock, stock swingarm

These are just the plans for now, they are subject to change at anytime :biggrin:

65mm Cub, welded crank (w/RZ bearing), CPI pipes, 30mm Dial-A-Jet carbs, VForce reeds, Coolhead, PD intake manifold, lightened flywheel, Barnett clutch, Vortex basket, Durablue +4 axle, Elka front shocks, OMF beadlocks etc. etc. Too much money into it for the little bit of time I have to drive it