Best grab bar for someone who wheelies alot and SCRAPES alot.

06BaNsHeE

Ok guys well I took Of my six pack rack because I didnt want to find out what would happen if I scrape.I have the stocker now thats pretty beat up because all the scrapes.Which one you guys think would be best for someone who scrapes alot?I want something to make sure im just going to scrape amd not flip back or anything.So which one?lol

PRM makes a very nice strong grab bar (thats what I have on the 450 but they are the same) but remember when you go over if something need to bend it is better your grab bar bends than your sub frame. I don't know if it would bend I think you sub would bend before the prm. Like ellison445 said the foot brake is the key to not scraping your bar

• 3 weeks later...

I second this motion....when I first got my shee about 4 days later I was practicing my wheelies. Poped her up in first, then accidently poped her in second in the middle of a wheelie pretty much at WOT....scared the shit outta me and bent the hell outta my grab bar. luckily nothing happened to the sub frame, or me!! I just held on for dear life rolled to a stop jumped off pushed her back over and rode away....still need a new grab bar

• 1 month later...

i was actually thinking about getting rid of the shee cuz i could not pop it up. but i loved the two stroke so i stuck with it. i learned in about n hour to get it up high. i do it in second i just keep the rpm up pin the trottle and lean back hard then stand up and ride it.