Best inframe pipe

for trails i would say a set of fmf gnarly/fatties.

the toomey t5's are more a dune pipe in my list. (fairly mid/high end pipe)

it really depends on what you want to do with your banshee.

For example on my roadlegal banshee i currently have Rocket Pipes.

High end pipe for high speeds.

On my play bike i had toomey t5's awesome sound.. really unmatched in my oppinion.

but for mx conditions you might consider paul turner mids.. or even a dynoport 2 into 1 exhaust.

dude really.. if your on a banshee.. its just a mather of making up your mind.. everything is for sale.

/edit: dang i type too slow... dmc beat me :)

For dune riding the CPI in-frame drag pipes hands down, if you want more mid-range for duning go with the T5's

Drag Racing I would go with shearer, CPI, Rockets, RDZ's pipe that looks like the rockets (can't remember name, sorry)

Trails I would go with fatty's or T5's either one will do pretty good.

MX I would do Paul Turner Mids or the 2 into 1 dynoport.

I hear the DMC Alien pipes are pretty good for trails and MX as well.

I run CPI's on everything I have.

For example on my roadlegal banshee i currently have Rocket Pipes.

High end pipe for high speeds.

thats phat you can ride your banshee in the netherlands i cant wait cuz im going there when i turn 18 to teh cannibus cap baby:notworthy: i shoild ship my banshee over there with me

Edited by HardIzZlE

thats phat you can ride your banshee in the netherlands i cant wait cuz im going there when i turn 18 to teh cannibus cap baby:notworthy: i shoild ship my banshee over there with me

Yeah, lets all smoke a blunt and ride our banshees! That would be totally cool. :mad:

Awsome posts guys thanx a ton, even tho i dont plan on riding to the neverlands and gettin smolderd i think the cpis sound great for me i been findin myself on roads alot latly no one bothers us naround here and the fmfs sign off a bit early. if anyones sellin any cpis or no of any for sale it would be awsome i never seen em for sale in rocky mountin or anything so not sure where to get em from but thanx again helped me out a ton :thanks:

if this is for the bike with the cylinders i ported for you id have to say the cpi small bore inframes would be a really good noticable jump in overall power and the port specs and durations would still suit it for all around nuts without losing too much lowend :thumbsup: