Any PA riders

bansheeyfz

I ride mostly in Hazleton area up the mountains, but also ride places like rausch creek, manchester, shamokin, and I venture down your way occasionally too. A friend of mine lives somewhat close to Bromley's and we ride right from his house through the train station and down the tracks to the different spots. I've never had my banshee there though, just my bike.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Pine Grove PA. I ride Tremont, Shamokin, minersville, Lincoln, all are free places. There are passes and memberships avalible in these areas also tower city trail riders, http://forum.atvstore.com/index.php?showtopic=2432 hope this helps I will be out and about with my sons see ya there

I live in Pine Grove PA. I ride Tremont, Shamokin, minersville, Lincoln, all are free places. There are passes and memberships avalible in these areas also tower city trail riders, http://forum.atvstore.com/index.php?showtopic=2432 hope this helps I will be out and about with my sons see ya there

could you give me directions?

do you take 81. to the cabellas exit?

15 minutes from Hazleton/Paragon, plenty of free (probably illegal trespassing tho) riding space where I am. I can get to "Shendo" from my house, all off road except a couple crossings. There are huge coal banks out there. Also a little place near me they call the "playground", again, more coal banks. Mostly just follow the power line and fire break roads..

Edited by bones

15 minutes from Hazleton/Paragon, plenty of free (probably illegal trespassing tho) riding space where I am. I can get to "Shendo" from my house, all off road except a couple crossings. There are huge coal banks out there. Also a little place near me they call the "playground", again, more coal banks. Mostly just follow the power line and fire break roads..

Where about are you?? We actually ride from Weatherly and hit all the other places through the trails and powerlines. Are you near weatherly?

havent ridden in a while due to needing a crank and priorities, but its funny how many people live right around me here.

I grew up in sellersville, rode the roads a lot up in Tylersport, and now I'm living in the very center of lansdale. you could throw a rock from my front porch and hit main and broad.

Hoping to get the shee back together shortly as soon as I sell some of my aftermarket parts I got laying around to buy my stroker crank.

Where you live in Souderton? If you have allied waste/BFI I probably pick up your recycling. If you see a big white recycle truck driving around....thats me. Let me know where you live and I can tell you exactly what time I'm around your way.

I see you have a LRD symbol next to your name barrymaxx. You running an LRD setup? Thats what I run on both my shees. I got my second shee and it had FMF on it and I just couldnt stand the way the pipe reacts. Cant beat LRD in the woods.

Hey Fox Farma, are you part of that whole Southampton Trash contract with JP Mascaro? Dont know if you know about the situation at all, but we won the contract (30,000 homes and a ton of commercial pickups) We were all set to go with it, and JP Mascaro found a loophole in the contract and sued Southampton and ended up getting the contract back for the time being. I know of a few people that live in that area, and they are under the impression that we have the contract, and JP Mascaro has been slipping lately with picking the trash up, and its coming back on us. The whole situation sucks all around, we had to fire a bunch of guys right before christmas. Some who had quit their jobs of 10-15 years, worked for us for 2-3 weeks, and now are out of a job. We hired back as many as we could, but it still hurt some people.

As far as riding goes, its few and far between anywhere around here. Closest place we find to go ride that we can make a day of it is up in hazleton area outside of 8bee's. There's tons of riding up there and sounds like a few of you guys are from different areas up there. If you guys know free places to ride that arent completely torn up like Tower City, we should hook up and ride sometime.

I need a couple good places to go. I'm gonna have my shee up again after about a year and half and I'm gonna need to get some seat time in. Especially that now it'll have like 20 more hp or so. We go down to Hatfield-McCoy every year and its amazing down there. We should all plan to go down there. It's basically the glamis of woods riding. It's hard to ride in big groups because of dust kicking up and people will have problems here and there. We like to keep it to groups of 3 or 4 riding, but we could definitely all head down there, and go out in different groups and then all hang together in the evenings and such. Some of the best times of my life.

Hey Fox Farma, are you part of that whole Southampton Trash contract with JP Mascaro? Dont know if you know about the situation at all, but we won the contract (30,000 homes and a ton of commercial pickups) We were all set to go with it, and JP Mascaro found a loophole in the contract and sued Southampton and ended up getting the contract back for the time being. I know of a few people that live in that area, and they are under the impression that we have the contract, and JP Mascaro has been slipping lately with picking the trash up, and its coming back on us. The whole situation sucks all around, we had to fire a bunch of guys right before christmas. Some who had quit their jobs of 10-15 years, worked for us for 2-3 weeks, and now are out of a job. We hired back as many as we could, but it still hurt some people.

As far as riding goes, its few and far between anywhere around here. Closest place we find to go ride that we can make a day of it is up in hazleton area outside of 8bee's. There's tons of riding up there and sounds like a few of you guys are from different areas up there. If you guys know free places to ride that arent completely torn up like Tower City, we should hook up and ride sometime.

Yup Southampton is basically my area. I heard a little bit about that situation but didnt really pay much attention to it. Although the trash people do suck ass at their job round here. Half the time they are F'd up on something. One guy tried to tell me he wasn't going to take a small ass piece of wood unless I gave him gratuity, so I threw it into the back of the truck myself. Some shady ass people round these parts if ya ask me, my crap is locked up tight. I'm always game for a ride but it looks like my quads are getting sold this week so i'm in the hunt for another one. Still got my RM250 though

I live in Pittsburgh. Lawrenceville/bloomfield area Main Street to be exact. I ride up my camp In Harrisville, Im in the Village of Nectarine and live off of Jacobs road if any of you know where thats at. I need to find some places by grove city.Fellow Banshee riders would be great. Im tired of all of these 400exs. They are like locusts where Im at and the new 450s Raptors some 250rs and very few Banshees.

Hey BANSHEE NUT where do you ride? I play the Pine Grove golf course all of the time. Do you get Buchanan Racing to do any of your work/parts. Im sure youve heard of them. I live about 5 minutes away from Cody. Im at his shop bothering him all of the time :biggrin: