rhino lining frame

96dragbanshee

I just did my frame with Black truck bedlining and it came out pretty nice. The bedliner is very very durable and should hold up nicely. I say go for it. I will post some pics of my bike as soon as I finish putting it back together.

i dont like the idea because after time goes by it will fade and the dirt will get into areas of the tecture and wont come off even with a pressure washer your bike will look dirty even when its clean

What kind of riding do you do?

A buddy of mine painted his plastic with the Rhino lining, it looks funny, but strong as hell on the plastic.

I would think it would add a ton of weight for the whole frame.

Not for me, It would take a beating for you though.

let me know what u think about the idea.

The pics I've seen of frames with Rhino Liner look like hell to me. However, if you beat on yer shee doing alot of trails and what not, then I could possibly see having it done. Powdercoating is definitely preferrable for me anyway.

I ride trails mostly. Like I said my bike frame has the truk bedliner on it and that shit holds up nicely. Plus before my frame was getting all rusty and shit on the strength that it is a 1990 Banshee. The truck bedliner came out nicely. I will post pics on saturday of my frame and my complete bike after I adjust my clutch properly and put the plastics on.

My shee has the frame rhino lined. I got my shee from bigred and the rhino lining he had done is pretty tough. It washes up fine, looks good black not all dirty looking. It looks nice since my shee is all black and green, but if you are going for the bling factor I wouldnt do it, doesnt look near as nice as a powdercoated or chromed frame. You can see it in my sig. pic.