Name My 'Shee!

BlackBeast

I'm just finishing up the Street 'Shee and getting it ready for the road, but can't decide on a name. I've decided to go with personalized license plates, so the rules in Colorado are any combination of up to 7 letters and numbers. Here's a few ideas that have been mentioned so far, feel free to vote for one or add a new one.

2QUIK4U

ONALL4S

2 LEGIT

BANSHEE

4 PLAY

ROLTIDE (It's Crimson, for the Alabama fans)

DV8R

IMOKRU

PLMEOVR

DIFFRNT

JST4FUN

OUTLAW

Pics Below, but the lighting is a little off. The paint is a candy-apple red. I'll get better pics soon.

ca38_3.JPG

ce67_3.JPG

d01e_3.JPG

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, glad you like it. The plastics are a candy-apple red or crimson color, but the industrial lighting in that garage really dorks up the pics.

I wish I could take credit for building it, but this is how I got it. Since my Banshee going to be ridden on the street, I wanted to set it up like a TT racer. The guy I bought this one from says he had about $25k into it, and I got it from him for a lot less than I could buy half the components myself. The plan is to take all of the components, and swap them onto my frame since mine is already street legal.

About the only thing I might add is a steering stabilizer, and I've got a +10 swingarm for the rear to hopefully keep it more stable on the highway.

I've also got a 670cc Rotax motor that I'm putting together, but that's going to be down the road a bit.

I'll probably have more pics to show off next weekend.

-Tim

Edited by BlackBeast

Thats a good one. I was gonna say NVRDUN But thats a finished product if I ever seen one. Then again its a Banshee Im sure you will find something else you want to put on it or change. STROKEU CARBOMB LAPEDU DELIVRD I could go all day

Yeah, this is the one that was on Ebay. I saw it, and it had everything I wanted to do to mine. The price was a bit steep, so I gave the guy a called and we worked out a great deal.

Okay, on the street legal thing... Colorado is not one of those states that let everyone ride ATVs on the road. But, if you happen to find a few key loopholes, it IS possible. It took me literally two years of research and digging through all of the DMV regulations page-by-page.

The good news is that this isn't just a "local" registration like most people have, which limits you to riding only around town. This is a full-up state and federally approved registration, so I can drive it coast-to-coast and on the interstate if I want. (Already have in TX, that was a blast! The looks I got passing people on the Loop were crazy!)

I actually thought of opening my own business doing the conversions, now that I have the paperwork maze figured out. My biggest fear is having someone hurt themselves and suing me for it.

-Tim