new paddles are the stuff!

mattw204

i just put some geckos on my banshee this weekend and went to the dunes. ive never ridden paddles in the sand before and let me tell you that it is a world of difference. went from boggin down going up a dune to cat walkin up it. oh yeah has anyone ever heared of nitro-methane? i got it at an auto parts store and it made a good little difference in performance this weekend. i recomend it! its got a good little smell to it also.

i just put some geckos on my banshee this weekend and went to the dunes. ive never ridden paddles in the sand before and let me tell you that it is a world of difference. went from boggin down going up a dune to cat walkin up it. oh yeah has anyone ever heared of nitro-methane? i got it at an auto parts store and it made a good little difference in performance this weekend. i recomend it! its got a good little smell to it also.

I dont know much about sand but i hear that geckos are the worst paddle tire in the market.Also never heard of nitro-methane

Nitro Methane- if you don't mix that stuff properly you will find it does a little more to a motor than make a little more performance. Plan on tearing the motor down soon and putting new crank seals in and if you mix it wrong you will probably be able to see a space inbetween your cylinders and cases when you get off to see why the bike just grenaded. Good luck.

Geckos???? What about some haulers or some brats!!!!

nitro- is like pulling the pin out of the granade and waiting on it to go

I just got back from the dunes and I got to ride a couple of bikes with Gecko's. I didn't like them at all. But then again, they where mounted on a 500 Predetor and a 400 Scrambler, both heavy a$$ bikes. The tires where spinning to much, and they would slide way out when turning.

Nothing like a Hauler!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I used gecko's for a few years, just F@#$!ing around in the dunes and they were ok to start out with. You already have them, so just use them and have fun. When you get more money then step up to the sand stars, or pay for the hauler's.

I ponied up for the 421 cubby and had to step up to the brats. From slightly modded to cubs and from gecko's to brats, man this next sand trip is going to be interesting............... :notworthy::clap: :woot: