YFZ450 for banshee

bigboybanshee

hey guys,, i have an old er banshee that needs some love,, but runs like raped ape. 4 mill stroker, 60 over, cool head, v force reeds ,, toomey t-5s. needs nothing to ride,, but nowhere neer the shape as some of you guys rides,, spent money on go no show,, new tires around, new brakes,, 6 inches welded into the swing arm, still picks up all the time

im looking for a stock fourstroke 400 -450 or bigger to ride

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I think I've got too much in mine to ever do anything with it. I'd have to piece it out to get anything close to what I've got into it. I need a 4 stroke to putt around and play with the kids on their bikes. My bike use to be good for that at one time then something happened. :shrug: My quad still hasn't moved since I couldn't make the LS trip. I've ridden it about 8 feet in the last year. :sad: I'm still waiting for my kids to get a little bigger so we can make more family trips to LS, I'm just apprehensive about taking them there too much since they are still pretty young. I'll probably keep my shee for that reason. Anyway, good luck on the trades and maybe I need to get a 2nd banshee as well. Almost had Dunedemon's ride. I'm still kinda pissed about that. :down:

• 3 weeks later...
Oh I am keeping mine and putting A Arms and Elkas on it :biggrin:

Sweet! The one that's coming for me has elkas and laeger a arms on it, it'll be a huge difference from what I'm used to!!! I'll probably be taking it out tomorrow, I'll definitely snap some pics and post up in the images section :beer:

Sweet! The one that's coming for me has elkas and laeger a arms on it, it'll be a huge difference from what I'm used to!!! I'll probably be taking it out tomorrow, I'll definitely snap some pics and post up in the images section :beer:

Can you please update us on how that setup works for trails.I cant go a full day of riding no more because of how tired and sore i get from hitting all those bumps and other stuff.Also when I jump it sucks

Trade is done! I took it out yesterday and the suspension is tight! The faster I went the smoother the ride was...turned great through corners. It's definitely gonna need a little love though, the swingarm bearings are shot, clutch needs adjusting, it's in dire need of a modded shift star, lol...other than that, I'm happy. The box of parts that came with it was a big plus, trinity head, 2 into 1 carb w/38 keihin, new terry cable, shifter, and other miscellaneous stuff. I'm heading outside now to clean it up some, I'll post some pics in the images section in a few hours :woot:

Trade is done! I took it out yesterday and the suspension is tight! The faster I went the smoother the ride was...turned great through corners. It's definitely gonna need a little love though, the swingarm bearings are shot, clutch needs adjusting, it's in dire need of a modded shift star, lol...other than that, I'm happy. The box of parts that came with it was a big plus, trinity head, 2 into 1 carb w/38 keihin, new terry cable, shifter, and other miscellaneous stuff. I'm heading outside now to clean it up some, I'll post some pics in the images section in a few hours :woot:

Sweet! Sounds like we both made out pretty good on our 450 trades.