YFZ450 for banshee

bigboybanshee

Looking to trade my 450 for a banshee....I have a local guy that's interested but he's taking his sweet time and I don't know if it's going to happen. Figured I'd put up a post and gauge interest and see what others have to offer. I'd preferably like a banshee with pipes, carbs, filters, some kind of suspension mods, porting would be a plus. If it lacks some of the stuff I'm looking for I'd be willing to trade for the banshee + cash...I'm open for negotiations though.

Let me know what you guys have, I'd be willing to drive up to 4 hours to meet someone, I live in Memphis, TN.

05 YFZ450 - hardly ridden, sits in the garage most of the time

Trinity full exhaust

Cam mod

K&N pro flow kit

Zip-ty fuel screw

AC nerf bars

Parking brake block off as well as a few other billet accessories

Duncan front bumper

Quad is in great shape, has normal wear and tear from riding, a few scuffs on the plastics. Engine is in perfect running order, changed oil frequently with amsoil 10-40

bikepics-732593-full.jpg

bikepics-732594-full.jpg

Only thing missing in this pic is the nerfs, they were added after the trip

bikepics-664042-full.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, I've had people offer, but they want to trade straight up for a banshee with just pipes and a filter, no cash...which would be a hell of a deal for them, and a big loss for me. :down: I don't mind taking a small loss but I'm not gonna lose a lot on the deal. I have a feeling I'll end up just selling it and taking that money and buying another banshee.

If I have someone interested and it doesn't work out for me, I'll send them your way, maybe it'll work for you. :beer:

LOL, I've had people offer, but they want to trade straight up for a banshee with just pipes and a filter, no cash...which would be a hell of a deal for them, and a big loss for me. :down: I don't mind taking a small loss but I'm not gonna lose a lot on the deal. I have a feeling I'll end up just selling it and taking that money and buying another banshee.

If I have someone interested and it doesn't work out for me, I'll send them your way, maybe it'll work for you. :beer:

Well I have a friend.His banshee is same exact as mine except it has silver rims,holeshots all around,And he has vf3 and instead of a 16 sprket he has 15.He lives hear in miami tho.

Thanks, I would appreciate that. I keep getting the same sorts of offers. All the guys with the banshees with just pipes, filters, head and reeds want to trade straight up. Hmmm... my 450 that's worth over 5k for your shee that's worth MAYBE 3k Yeah... lets trade straight across... :down: I'm like you... I don't have a problem losing a little money on the deal, but that's retarded. None of them are willing to throw any cash in is what bugs me.

Im interestedn in both of your 450s and you can see what i got on reds post. let me know if either of you are interested or even if your not. :beer:

I appreciate the offer but I think a cub is going to be a little more than I'm wanting for a trail bike. I will definitely keep you in mind though if I reconsider :beer:

I know a banshee you need to add to your stable. :biggrin: Free bump.

Thanks Brad! :beer:

I'm really hoping this deal locally goes through...it's supposed to be real clean, hardly ridden...trinity head, porting, 2 into 1 carb, trinity pipes, and some other nick nacks. I'm getting the guy to throw in some quicksand a arms and shocks if everything goes as planned....but he's taking his time and keeps dragging on and on about it....so I wanted to have something else in the background in case this deal falls through.

You wanting to trade your banshee? :woot:

You looking to trade your banshee brad? I've got a 450 I'd like to make a banshee in the garage as well. If bigboy's deal goes through locally, I would be happy to deal with you if you are interested. 06 YFZ 450 runs awesome, no BSing about condition or anything.

- Jared

Not trying to hijack your thread man. I kow we are both looking for the same sort of deal. Feel free to hit up any of the guys who are in my threads...

Edited by BigRed350x

You looking to trade your banshee brad? I've got a 450 I'd like to make a banshee in the garage as well. If bigboy's deal goes through locally, I would be happy to deal with you if you are interested. 06 YFZ 450 runs awesome, no BSing about condition or anything.

- Jared

Not trying to hijack your thread man. I kow we are both looking for the same sort of deal. Feel free to hit up any of the guys who are in my threads...

It's cool man, I don't mind... :beer: If Brad is wanting to trade his banshee, I have a feeling there's going to be several other people jumping in and trying to get it :biggrin: His ride is truly one of a kind :notworthy: