snappped my crancase

Looks like you're cool..

Sucks to have the damage, but if not leaking than just go with it.

Can't tell you how many I've had with the same exact damage...

Case savers are worth twice the coin they cost. On that note I'm ordering 2

if it is just above the front sprocket it is a common occurance. if oil is leaking it needs to be fixed. 9 out of 10 banshees have that chain wack.

While ago I picked up a 92, beat to hell... Could not believe it was not "whacked"

Thats looks like its fine. But get a case saver. The big aluminum one, they are 35 new, and cheaper used.

I use a dremel with a cutting disk to cut the case straight and then a sanding disk and it will look nice, not broken. Its a neat trick.

at the bottom, it says all of the case savers accept one tooth larger than stock..

check it out http://www.rockymountainatv.com/search.do

NO PROBLEM. Just find a friend who can fly-cut the larger radius required using a Bridgeport mill.

I was running a 13 tooth front sprocket and HAD a case saver.. When the chain de-railed it still bunched up, and bent up the case saver taking out ALLOT of material.. Supose with a 14tooth(which I run now) a case saver may do the trick but be aware if your runnin the 13th.

RIPPEN