brand new 2007 banshees 3750 have titles with them

NO ACTULY LIKE I SAID MOMMYS DEAD IT WAS YOUR WIFE THAT THAT JUST LEFT FROM TUCKIN ME IN OHH AND THAT WHITE STUFF IN THE CORNER OF HER MOUTH...LOL...WE WERE JUST KISSIN PROMISE YOU GUYS TALK ALOT OF SHIT ABOUT SHIT YOU DONT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT...JACK OFFS

capslock.jpg

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Now that there is funny...I don't care who you are.

I can't believe you guys are muddying up this guy's thread....with your I have this much money, you have this much BS...

You are correct, while I did not partake in the "I have more oney then you" battle, this guy's thread shouldnt be clogged with this crap. I won't post about this here anymore.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that there is funny...I don't care who you are.

I can't believe you guys are muddying up this guy's thread....with your I have this much money, you have this much BS...

I could care less if you have 1M or $1. Fanning Franklins on the table doesn't impress me. I can get a picture of a bunch of gold bars stacked up....does that prove it's mine? Nope....

Bansheepro, do us all a favor. Take some of that money, get a keyboard that doesn't have a broken caps lock, and learn how to use a period, comma...or other punctuation.

Aggie...you've got several interested buyers, and one willing to show up with cash and a semi.

Without posting pics and/or VIN numbers to make sure this is a square deal, I think you're wasting your time....to be honest.

If John has bought bikes on the level with you before, you've got one of our best members ready to vouch for you....but, you need to post some proof of these machines, rather than tell us about your business practices and/or your partners.

I'm not hating, not trying to sound like a dick...or even in disbelief. However, some proof would add to your credibility, and improve good faith for those willing to spend the cash and make the drive.

All I'm saying....

Look...

I'm Riiiichhhh....Biyatch...

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Personaly I think Applepro and bansheepro should go play butt pirates together while the grownups talk. If NYUK vouckes for the guy thats enough, and if you dont know that then you havent been around long enough to even offer you openion.

Listen, KOTEX BREATH or WHATEVER the FUCK your name is- I never doubted that NYUK got a deal from this guy on some USED QUADS!! I think NYUK's history on here speaks for itself!

ONLY A FUCKING DUMBASS would take this deal at face value! Maybe that includes you!

For myself, I would need a hell of alot more verification before I would spend my time traveling across the United States to try & pick these up. All I'm asking is proof that these are real & not stolen.

I don't expect any replies regarding VIN #s & pictures, because it's obvious these don't exist, or are stolen. I'm pretty good friends with our local sheriff & we were going to run these through their computer to see if they were stolen. I don't care about turning someone in, but I'm not going to buy stolen merchandise to try & resell.

AND QUIT SPENDING SO MUCH TIME WITH YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS!! COME UP FOR A BREATH EVERY NOW & THEN!!

Personaly I think Applepro and bansheepro should go play butt pirates together while the grownups talk. If NYUK vouckes for the guy thats enough, and if you dont know that then you havent been around long enough to even offer you openion.

YEA CAUSE YOU AND NYUK BEEN PLAYIN BUTT PIRATES FOR A WHILE NOW HUH...LOL JERK OFF