Alba graphics kit

raptorooster

Hey guys, im gonna change my plastics, i was looking at some graphics from alba. Has anybody used them before? how do they fit factory plastics? I have seen some graphics that fit so poorly in the past that they dont even contour to the bends and curvs, after one ride there is dirt and dust underneath them and they look like hell!! any input wood be nice, Thanks, Ryan

I had no problems but make sure you have a heat gun so you can heat it and stretch it so it will lay flat. It's much appling window tint - spray the back side of the sticker with warm water that has a few drops of dish soap in it so you can slide it around on the plactic to get it exactly where you want it and squeegee it. Any where it wont lay flat heat it some as you squeegee. Spay the topside of decals as you squeegee it so it won't scatch. The squeegees I use are for appling body fill on cars.

tim0634by.jpg

Yea it is a Bullitt. It is # 0073. My girlfried just had my windows tinted too. They put on a Bullitt chome decal on then sealed it in by putting the tint on over it. I just took a picture of the Bullitt emblem on the inside of the door and they made the decals from that. So it says Bullitt in that funny writing.

Mustang5.jpg

Mustang4.jpg

got one on mine as well...easy to put on (patience is key) plus looks good :beer:

311887_62_full.jpg

White kit looks good on your black banshee as well. :beer: