powerbands

tyguy

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah....I had my laugh...that's for sure.

A powerband is not a part at all. A powerband is how your two stroke runs, as in what RPMS it makes it's power, and HOW it makes it power....

This is a long running joke from any rider, period...two stroke, four stroke, etc.

Kinda like a muffler bearing....it's an old gag.

There is no such part as a "powerband"...it's a term used for how it runs.

Hope this helps....

(sorry guys, couldn't let this guy take a beating anymore....)

lol i sent him a message this morning telling him that this was an on going practical joke. i got my laugh out of it , but as da said poor dude get beat down with it so i had to brek it to him..i was goingto tell him to keep on going with it and see how far it goes but you guys beat me to the punch..

thats exactly what i thought they were.. i just read somewhere they were replacabele items..... i didnt think they were. i was just checking .......expecting maybe 4 people tell me "nope no such thing" than i would have been alright. and went back thinking what it really is..... im glad to make you laugh tho...... :beer:

Yeah, the powerband, or motor characteristics get changed or "enhanced" has you do mods, every little thing from chaning air filter to a full on port job, pipes, etc.

We're just having fun with you and keeping a long time running joke going.

Many riders years ago would have the same question at one point or another....

:beer:

geee thanks........always need to take it being to enterie......... glad to make some jokes tho,.. :thanks:

Good to see you didn't take offence to any of the "joking", kinda like a initiation I guess(sp) One day you two will get to give advice as to what color powerband you like :yelrotflmao: . Welcome to the HQ, Iam sure from here on out you'll find info on here helpfull :beer:

RIPPEN

its all good dude no harm done. did you go to www.powerbands/lol.com

that would be great dude. Like I said though its a long joke everyone falls for it. It happens! Good luck on your 2smoke! feel free to ask questions.