LS spring trip

BRAD!! how the heck are yah?!! you goin for rattlesnake?? i have yet to meet up with you at the dunes :(

Good!! Where you been? Nope won't make rat fest. I'm getting more and more where I like to go when there's less people. You going bhq ride or what?

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good!! Where you been? Nope won't make rat fest. I'm getting more and more where I like to go when there's less people. You going bhq ride or what?

nah prob not gonna make it....i started with a new department back in december so i dont have vacation for a year...damn it!! lol...snakehunt just happened to fall on my weekend off!!

i hear yah on the less people...but you know me the little party girl...ahahhaa!! i just remembered i got a ticket last year...that will be my goal..NO TICKETS!! AHAHAH!

I decided to get some t-shirts made up, my boss just got a t-shirt press and I figured I would put him to work :biggrin: They're nothing spectacular, but something to mark the ride and represent a sick banshee. The print is on a sturdy white shirt, they're not the real thin t-shirts (the lighting in the pics is kind of dim). I can get them made in pretty much any size, just let me know! Anyhow, they're 20 bucks if anyone's interested, I'll be sporting mine :cool: I could also get it done in long sleeve too. Big thanks to Brad for letting me put his banshee on the shirt, your t-shirt is being made right now and it'll be in the mail soon. Thanks to Lee as well for letting me sport the HQ in style! :beer:

The back:

gallery_11157_501_41534.jpg

The front:

gallery_11157_501_20138.jpg

Close up of front:

gallery_11157_501_46300.jpg

just got hte friday off. will definetely bee there witht he 3 banshee's hope to have the 350 done its going to be close. who can i camp with i have an stro and a big trailer for the bikes.. the lights still going to be out?

God I can't wait I hate college right now all I wanna do is ride. Are any of you guys gonna be stoppin by the SandRatDrags track? They're havin races that weekend too, I thought I might stop by and if my buddies 4mil is runnin good he said he might race.