The Death of Right and Wrong

rkc

Men who live as women can now legally use women's rest rooms in New York's transit system under an unprecdented deal revealed yesterday.

The Metropoltian Transportation Authority agreed to allow riders to use MTA rest rooms "consistent with their gender expression" the Transgender Legal Defense and Education Fund announced yesterday.

if there's no right or wrong there won't be as much to get upset about!

without God there is no right or wrong.

so are you mentally prepared for this changing world?

As a heterosexual caucasian male I almost feel as if I am a minority where I work. It is a multi-billion$ company that preaches diversity every chance it gets. Now dont get me wrong I dont dislike anyone based on sexual preference or skin color, but having a dude walk around the company in high heels, womans blouses and a scrunchi in his hair is a bit distracting.

Men who live as women can now legally use women's rest rooms in New York's transit system under an unprecdented deal revealed yesterday.

The Metropoltian Transportation Authority agreed to allow riders to use MTA rest rooms "consistent with their gender expression" the Transgender Legal Defense and Education Fund announced yesterday.

if there's no right or wrong there won't be as much to get upset about!

without God there is no right or wrong.

so are you mentally prepared for this changing world?

In order to be truly politicaly correct, there should be be three restroom choices in all public Buisnesses/Places.

The only true question should be how to label

His

Hers

&

Confused?

Or

She

He

&

She-it?

men have been taking dumps in women restrooms for decades now illegally in that city. now that its legal NOTHING has changed except the legality of it all.

I agree with you partially, if fact men have been sodomizing men for thousands of years. When homosexual marriage is legal you could say NOTHING has changed. No worries, doesn't harm me!

In a way you paraphrased scripture, 2 peter 3:4.....everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.

The devil is in the details, SUBTLETIES are the key to victory.When somethings become legal there might not be much physical evidence of change ( who here goes into restrooms underground in NY city). But the mindset of society continues to be muddied because goverment is a type of god that has now legitimized this. No longer is it sinful, lets celebrate diversity and enlightenment.

Now that "we" (deviant behaviour) have cleared that hurdle, on to the next slippery slope.

If you put a frog in boiling water it will jump out, but if you put him in cold water and slowly turn up the heat, he will get comfortable, and boil to death.

Most of us just shake our head in disgust, quiet our brains and declare "I'll be ready for the real battle that has REAL impact on me". Like when they knock on our front doors demanding our guns.... too late they're already in our back door. It nevers happens like we imagine it to.

I'm not a alarmist. I don't think it's the end of the world as we know it (yet).

yeahhh let em try takin my guns, I just got my hands on some 7.62 armour piercing rounds.I no what u mean this world is becomin a shithole to live in but i have to admit theres still alot to enjoy.

Take a look at givethemback.com. :ermm:

Have any of you ever even been to new york city?

First of all if you ever been to train station's like grand central and penn station yes people do use the bathrooms. They are alot of people comming and going and you would be surpised how many people use the restrooms.

With that new law about the restrooms it doesn't effect society or anything else. There are so many different kinds of people from all over whether it be traveling, buisness, etc. that everyone one minds thier own buisness and does there own thing. If you went to one of the big subway stations i bet you couldn't even pick out someone like that because there so many people going where there going.

Its real funny when people say how they would carry a gun if they where in the city. Its a joke if your minding your own buisness and not acting like a dick nothings gonna happen. People think the city is so bad and you have to protect yourself but its not as bad as people picture it. There are good and bad places/neigborhoods where everyone lives.

FYI : If you never been to n.y city its def. worth the trip, and don't worry leave your gun at home.