whats the road to china wall

senoroms

Yo! I'll be out there midday Thursday. Look for me around wash 13. I'll get in on that ride!

As I recall, if you head straight out from was 23, it will take you to China Wall. Never gon eout that way but have come back that way. Finding China Can be a bear sometimes. Rule of thumb is, it's ALWAYS one more valley past where you think it is.

Yo! I'll be out there midday Thursday. Look for me around wash 13. I'll get in on that ride!

As I recall, if you head straight out from was 23, it will take you to China Wall. Never gon eout that way but have come back that way. Finding China Can be a bear sometimes. Rule of thumb is, it's ALWAYS one more valley past where you think it is.

i think its wash 20 or 25 not 23...polish knows which one it is...youll know your getting close when you get into big soft dunes :)

Rule of thumb is, it's ALWAYS one more valley past where you think it is.

Ain't that the truth............Just keep goin and going..................was 23 AND 25 will get you there!...............I like to enjoy the ride and take the dunes 5th gear WOT :yelrotflmao:

• 3 weeks later...

Like I said, keep going south through each valley. Its ALWAYS one more than you think.

Hard to find a good line. you usually end up riding through a lot of chop.

Always worth it though. You get to hang out at a cool, fun hill where everyone there is a legit duner. No easy way there and no mommy's Expedition filled with flatbill fags are hanging out trashing the place.

True to the statements above. No broken bottles to cut my tire.

I always just start from Olds. Head south and picture yourself running along the base of olds, works for me.

the one landmark i still cant find is the plane crash sight. I;ve seen pics and everything but never ventured to find it.

I have been to the infamous cement water fountain for the wildlife. I know that its supposedly a big time secret spot. I will try and find some pics for you guys.

Any other spots you guys know of?

I have been to the infamous cement water fountain for the wildlife. I know that its supposedly a big time secret spot. I will try and find some pics for you guys.

the Flagpole aint very secret but a lot of people dont know about it. Most of the neat stuff is in the closure. I've seen pics of the waterhole for wildlife.

There are photos of the drinking fountain on GlamisOnline. It's been removed though.

There is a "troll hut" deep in the washes. Looks like hippies or something made it and gather there once in a while.

• 3 weeks later...