KFX450

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The KFX450 is out. This may have already been posted and talked about so I appologize, but I thought I would just post it and then ask how many people think its hidious.

KFX450.jpg

Oh come on Tommy you know you like it, or are you just worried it will out run your raptor!!

BLACK ONE :thumbsup:

kfx450rblack.jpg

One thing comes to mind with that narrow front frame rails.----> The KFX700 aka V-Force also has the big single spar front frame deal and iv heard of guys rollin' thier V-forces and bending the frame up front.... but the V-force weighs a ton, and I guess if you wreck any quad bad enough you'll bend frame'age :shrug: .

"Oh come on Tommy you know you like it, or are you just worried it will out run your raptor!!"

Hey! Come on! You know it cant outrun MY Raptor. Maybe Brock's Banshee, but not my Raptor. BURN! And even if it could, I would make Doug Short build me a 9000hp Raptor. And I bet he could do it using only his mustache and 3 fingers.

For everyone else. I did some photoshop work and it actually looks really good when you take the headlights off. So I retract my statement. Still no YFZ though.

"Oh come on Tommy you know you like it, or are you just worried it will out run your raptor!!"

Hey! Come on! You know it cant outrun MY Raptor. Maybe Brock's Banshee, but not my Raptor. BURN! And even if it could, I would make Doug Short build me a 9000hp Raptor. And I bet he could do it using only his mustache and 3 fingers.

haha yeah thats prolly true! :yelrotflmao: