Are people stupid?

01bansheefox

Ok Minkia is selling a 2001 frame and has it listed as Buy it now for $500, people are still bidding on it, and its up to $620 or something and then still $100 for shipping so someone is going to pay $720-$750 for a bare 2001 frame.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Banshee-200...sspagenameZWDVW

Edited by 01bansheefox

Well i see frames go left and right on ebay powder coated and not for under $400.........

Anyway the price wasnt really the point its that the buy it now was only $500 and people are still biding $120 more than that when they could of just bought it already.

I concur, Because I have one... And went through hell to get the Vin for it.

I just had my SSN stamped on my YZ80 frame because it had nothing, if it gets impounded and I can't get it abck, it's whatever cause it only cost me $300, I don;t really know if you allowed to do that or not, but I had a couple old school bikers tell me it's ok.

Shit, 700 beer tickets is a lot for aframe,I bought a whole bike for 300 more.

It still even has the factory powdercoat finsh on it

They don't come from the factory powdercoated :shrug:

And I like how Ray demands the .60 cents for delivery confirmation on an item that he sold for almost a grand. Come on Ray you forgot to charge the winner .18 cents for the shipping tape you used. :whistling: :woot:

Say theres a scumbag out there who just either stole a nice banshee or bought a hot banshee for cheap. What better way to make it seem legit than to buy a frame with a title? Doesnt seem that crazy to me that someone would spend that kind of money for the frame. Now they can either register it and ride around without having to worry about getting caught with stolen property or sell it and make a few bucks. people arent that stupid, just scummy. :rolleyes: