J-arm to A-arm conv. stuff

alisn4x4

ok, so i did some searching but didnt quite find the answer to my question. i know atvracing1 makes a conversion for the shee but does anyone else make them? preferably someone who dont want an arm and a leg for their kits?? the atvracing1 looks pretty basic and easy to do tho they seem to be VERY proud of their product, so proud that they charge 180 bux for a welded 0.50 cent tube to a 0.05 cent tab.

ive already torn my bike down to the frame and as prety much ready to be sent out to PC. Id like to get the conversion all welded in soon so i can hurry up and send it in so im looking to get a conversion kit shipped in to save the time of making it myself. anyone know of any other people making them out there???

sooo...... no one knows of any other company that makes these conversion kits? or is there no other companies making these kits?

i have an a arm frame. 100 and shipping. you could take the components of it.it was welded at the grab bar mounts, the rest is straight.

can you get any pictures of it to me? if shippind isnt sloughter.... lemme know.

NYUK,Thanks for the great deal.Your a real stand up guy.It is a pleasure to do buisness with honest people.

hey NYUK, thanks for the offer on the frame altho i just had reg done on this frame and its in perfect shape, by the time i would have spent the money on shipping your frame i would end up in the same boat.

good to hear badley made out on this post tho.