Just wanted to say what up!

fixitrod

How's it going all. I haven't been on much in the last yr ... after loosing my old job. Been super busy.

I haven't been riding either. Not much since glamis 05 and the badlands once this summer.

So, what have I missed and who is still here. Site sure has improved in looks. I still remember network54 .. lol.

Well, say hay if you have time. I'd like to see who's still around.

Rodney

Good to hear from you. I haven't been on (the bhq or the banshee) much lately either. I moved to Georgia a couple of month ago and am still looking for a few riding partners. I was planning on heading back to Indiana this weekend for the Ironman, but I've decided that 20 hrs in the truck for a 2 hour ride isn't really worth it. But, I am going to take the entire Thanksgiving week off and bring the Banshee back to Indiana, so if want to meet up for a ride at the Badlands or Haspin, let me know.

Hey Rodney,Good to here from ya.I have'nt done much ridding lately either. :banghead:The Glamis 06 trip was a good time but was really tough on our gear.Joe grenaded his new cub+my motor was all done by the end of the trip too.Got some good stories after that trip.After rebuilding them this spring.We went up north a couple times this summer+rode with Jason. :woot: I'm looking forward to next pres day in Glamis,you comeing? :beer:

I dought I'll be out there. Money is really tight since I lost my old job. Just tryin to keep my head above water right now. I'm parting out a shee by the way. It's in the selling area.

Good to hear from you guys... it really is. A lot of memories popping up for me.

I dought I'll be out there. Money is really tight since I lost my old job. Just tryin to keep my head above water right now. I'm parting out a shee by the way. It's in the selling area.

Good to hear from you guys... it really is. A lot of memories popping up for me.

Not so many memories for me for some strange reason. :laugh: