F.A.S.T. RACING WEBSITE IS LIVE ********

FASTOYS

Well Andy and I finally got it up and running ! We have a ton more product to put on but there is alot of eye candy for now. We know there is some tweaking to do but wanted to get it up and running for the public to view. If you dont see it just ask.

FARMANDSANDTOYS.COM

Edited by FASTOYS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about time Jeff, gee ,get off your ass and do something will ya. I meen stop sitting around eating pizza and snacks.......now get back to work you bum.......... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Congrats to you, hope things go well and thanks for all that you've done. :beer:

We will continue to add products that we stock and/or sell so check back often for updates to the website. Thanks for the input.

Thanks ! :beer:

Yes, that and many others i will get it all sorted it out soon.

I think JT and I will have a couple of FAST edition pictures roosting a four stroke or two from Silver Lake in a few weeks!

Jeff and Andy, great job....period.

This is typical Jeff. Just got in from the garage myself, had a few bud lights, watching our Tigers play the A's. Took a 2 minute tour of the site, and called Jeff once I caught his PM asking about the site.

I was expecting at 10PM my time to get the voicemail....(that would've been a classic message...btw, Jeff...) and he answers the phone....

I could talk to him for hours about watching paint dry or a cub motor or a dune trip...it doesn't matter...he's always there.

Only thing I can tell ya is....

Better hire some more help...son.

:beer: