Look At this GREAT Item

GleasmJA

Wow that has to be one of the dumest things I have ever seen. :shoothead:

I think whoever looks at this becomes a lil dumer

"not only do i not grant you any point, but you have made everybody in this room dumber by making them listin to this, god help your soul." lol anybody know what movie that is off of?but anyways that has got to one of the most gayest things i have ever seen.

"not only do i not grant you any point, but you have made everybody in this room dumber by making them listin to this, god help your soul." lol anybody know what movie that is off of?but anyways that has got to one of the most gayest things i have ever seen.

Billy Madison.......what do I win????????

Same idea as the heat sink on your computers processor. Prolly help some if it was bolted on and had some sort of thermal compound to help transfer the heat.

exactly what i was going to say but you beat me to it ! Polish actually has a big ass computer heat sink on the bottom of his radiator... i gave him shit the first time i saw it but man that thing gets fukin hot! it is for sure pulling some heat out of that radiator!

wat the heck are those rusted pieces of metal??

but hey, i've heard of ppl selling weird stuff on ebay...

:down:

rusted pieces of metal?... its aluminum .... a company named "A&R" sold these things years back. It will work if you can keep it on (the spark plugs are the only thing holding it on) and use a good thermal compound...