RC cars

I had an rc truck a long time ago.It was a cheap truck but fun.

I got a Tamiya mini cooper.I bought the kit so I had to assemble everything.

I drove for the first time today.

One of my friends got me interested in it again set up a track

in a parking lot.He brought his' kid and a friend.Had an awesome time.

I'll be competing in my first actual race next sunday.We'll see how it goes.

Cool sport. :cool:

Edited by race-a-holic

not cheap is very correct. ive got 2 monster trucks ( one of them does almost 60mph if it stays on the ground) put them away to mod the banshee. those little cars look like alotta fun though, good luck. :beer:

It is kind of dirty. HPI MT2. It is a 4x4 stadium truck. I have an .18 OS TZ Turbo engine it it. It is rated at 2.3 HP and has a RPM limit of 42,500. I have the paddles on it for running around on big snow drifts. Deffinatly an adictive hobby. I probably have $1200 or more in this stupid car. I got a box of parts that i could practically build a spare car.

MT2_1.jpg

MT2_9.jpg

MT2_8.jpg

yeah man i got a t-maxx. its pretty bad ass when it is in one piece. they are a lot of fun though. big money pit though. have any of yall ever did the supercharger or the nitrous kits for them? Im also looking at buying a jato or the hpi truggy(cant think of the name) any feedback would be appreciated

My wife is wanting one know.I'm going to let her have mine and paint her a car body.

I'm going to buy another and do several mods to it.It's awesome to hear these little cars squalling tires going around corners.

My 2 year old likes driving the car too.I'm proud of her and my wife.

I used to race my little rc10t3 factory assembled car..... had a blast usually placed in the top three.... Had to stop when I ran out of cash, then I got my banshee and all my money went to that and still does for the most part, no regrets.

i had a traxxas stadium maxx and that thing was sweet. but i always was working on it more than i was driving it so i traded it for some beadlocks :biggrin: . but it was fun, i was hitting my friends 40ft table top with it and it never broke :yelrotflmao: .

I've have an older t-max with the 21 conversion kit, big ofna tires and the grave digger body, ton of money went into this thing not to mention my son wanted one so............... you know the story.....Dad just can't say no............Keeps the kid out of trouble.

IV had just as many problems with electric cars. Nitro isnt bad once you get the hang of it at first it can be a tad confusing. Main problem youll ever run into is the motors keep alot of spare glow plugs a good glow stick and fresh fuel. Tuning is a snap after i got used to it i can usually pick the car up give it full throttle and turn the jet till i hear the right pitch of the motor. After that i drive it for a few min test the temp if its good i let it rip and enjoy my day.

i used to be into r/c cars, i had a losi gtx, an associated t3, a kyosho turbo inferno mp5.

also did some dabbling in r/c glow planes and airboats.

its alot of fun but one day i realised that it would probably be more fun to do that stuff in real life so i sold my r/c gear and got into offroad rally cross. its much more fun to actually be IN a car drifting at 60mph through a dirt course than it is to race r/c at a hobby track. and in all honesty its not much more expensive.