7 Mill cub

Yamahammer

anyone got one on here what are youre thoughts and setups

I bought a 7mm already built and it ran very well.......

if I had built it myself I would have deffinately buit a 10.........unless there was a class CC size cut off in the way.......

like 450cc and under......

7mm would be about the best combination for that class.......and a 10 wouldn't qualify.....

i know price is the same.. but a 10 mill cub i am finding out wont run any harder do too reed size

anything over a 7 go cheetah..

Just wondering if anyone has one i am getting one built a 7 mill cub by Jeff at fast..

just looking for others

its a dune bike not a drag bike hahah

same here just trying to find anyone running a 7 cub i guess not to many i guess.. well i know one that will be?????

I believe Holeshot on here had one in a drag frame, it seemed to run hella good last time I saw it. Might try to get ahold of him, perhaps he can answer some of your questions.

a friend of mine is putting together a 7mm cub for the clash.. so it should be out there for its first time out..

ive got a seven and i have no problems keeping up or beating 10s.NOT SAYING ALL 10s!!!!.it all depends on how your bike is set up ,,,the rider, and weight!!

Edited by 2bzy2p

i know price is the same.. but a 10 mill cub i am finding out wont run any harder do too reed size

anything over a 7 go cheetah..

Just wondering if anyone has one i am getting one built a 7 mill cub by Jeff at fast..

just looking for others

its a dune bike not a drag bike hahah

have you started to build it yet? The suoer cub is about the same money better get the extra cc's

yea i looked into a super but was turned away from it. I am buiding a dune bike not a drag bike.. and the 7 cub sould already be overkill if there is such a thing. the super cub requires a different head wider bolt pattern and such and they are a little hard to come by right now i here the head is not being massed produced like the standard head.