2 into 1 Carb Setup

Infamous039

i was running a 160? main i cant remember

mx port

with drag pipes

2 into 1 carb

Cant belive i had that setup lol........

Duals pull way better . When i did run the two into 1 , i tried a 35mm original, upgraded to a 38mm , 40mm LOL again..... The 38 pulled the best with my rig .

Still Garbage ! Run duals .

I kinda figured duals are better, but I am trying to get something more managable but not lose my top end and gain a crisper bottom end. Will this setup take care of my needs. I ride trails also?????????

i hated it even on tight trails , No power on those things , your starving the engine. Gotta let her breathe and have the bottom end back.....

at the time.

stock carb banshee's smoke me even on the trails..... terrable

run duals , if you wanna keep it still with the bottom end ummph just run some 32mm or 30mm's .

in my opinion.......and at least experience....... 2x 28mm keihin with 21cc head and low end style or wood style porting are far the best setup....banshee got with just couple of mod high rpm hp....try to extract power where he doesnt have... bottom end! this way you make a easy to ride real fast bike....the easier to ride...the faster youll be! never forget that rule.....

I like it alot...I actually bought chase@miamiatv's off of him. Works great with my setup and is super easy to tune, the power is great if tuned properly. Hey chase, yours came to me with a 188 main and 58 pilot...not sure if that's what you were running but it was in there. I went to a dek needle 4th clip, 190 main, 50 pilot with a uni pod and it starts first kick everytime. I'd recommend them for trails. JMO

I was thinking about the same thing but I heard that it's not a good set up for trails. Instead I went with 20cc domes, a better intake, +4 timing, and an alum airbox for more flow. I now have handfulls of low end over before and with the 20cc domes I can still run pump gas. At sea level it's 170psi any more and you gotta run race fuel.

I run the graydon style intake with a 35mm pwk other stuff is in my sig. I started out with dual 35mm pwks and traded them for the 2 into 1. after the duals i went back to stocker them from stockers to the 2 into 1. with the graydon intake I have way more bottom than with stock carbs and way more top than with stock carbs and more bottom than with duals......You getting all this?

I ride extremely tight trails here in wv and most of the guys I ride with are on bikes nowadays, so you can imagine the terrain we travel. All I'm saying is there is no way in hell I would ever go back to duals for the type of riding I do not to mention how easy it is to dial it in now. really tight trails mixed with alot of hills equals 2 into 1 (for me) but I'm a guy that runs a twist throttle also :baseball_w00t: