Banshee CARBON FIBER Hi-Flow Air Filter System

Infamous039

Has anybody ever used these filters and how good are they??? I am looking to purchase this for my Banshee, it looks like they would be good for the bike???????? What Do You Guys Think????

lungz_001_sm.jpg

Lungz_proto_01_lg.jpg

Lungz_proto_02_lg.jpg

Edited by Infamous039

they work decent. i think the surface area of the filter is more than that of a typical pod. another neat benefit is the carbon fibre resonance chamber.

i made a copy of that inlet system with the exception of the carbon fibre. in its place i used aluminum intercooler tubing. (alot less $$$)

you can make that entire system for about $45 in parts and an hours worth of labour if you dont mind aluminum instead of carbon fibre.

Looks like a good set up. The only problem i would have with it is how close the filters are to the exhaust. You can see in that one picture that the filter is resting on the exhaust pipe. At least with clamp on filters you can get ones that have an angled base on them. That way you can point them down away from the exhaust pipes.

Looks like a good set up. The only problem i would have with it is how close the filters are to the exhaust. You can see in that one picture that the filter is resting on the exhaust pipe. At least with clamp on filters you can get ones that have an angled base on them. That way you can point them down away from the exhaust pipes.

Go to their website they go the cure for that.