whats the best bend for handlebars on a banshee

peterlocal22

I have tried a lot of bends.........ATV high, medium........raptor...ect ect!

I have personally found that the Honda CR High (MX Bars)......seem to fit my style, there the pro taper Fat Bar........there a little wider and taller. I chose taller because I mostly ride on top of my Bars.........The RM Carmichael has a good bend also!

I know you are looking to spend only $40.00............but here is a picture of my CR bend

e0c538c3.jpg

Edited by Polish

i have a set of trail tech fat bars and there atv low. i have low because i do more jumping and mx. i think it would be worth the extr money to get trail tech fat bars because i flip mine 3 times once on the road and they havent bent yet. my frame bent befor they did :blink:

here they are. i got the bars for 62 and i got the clamp off some guy on yfz central new for 35. so look around and you can find some good ones.

ee0f4250.jpg

• Like 1

I have personally found that the Honda CR High (MX Bars)......seem to fit my style, there the pro taper Fat Bar........there a little wider and taller. I chose taller because I mostly ride on top of my Bars.........The RM Carmichael has a good bend also!

I know you are looking to spend only $40.00............but here is a picture of my CR bend

e0c538c3.jpg

What did you replace your stock electrical controll with? Dont see it on the bars?? I see that button next to the grip, is that trail techs controll?

e0c538c3.jpg

hey dude, that handle bar settup looks badd ass with all that billet and braided lines.

what did you do with the engire run/off switch? and what kind of light switch are you running for your lights. i can see a small switch on your left side and it looks low profile can barely see it.

tight setup man.

hey dude, that handle bar settup looks badd ass with all that billet and braided lines.

what did you do with the engire run/off switch? and what kind of light switch are you running for your lights. i can see a small switch on your left side and it looks low profile can barely see it.

tight setup man.

I put a CR kill switch on.........and the lights stay on perminatly...........real easy setup...........I think the switch was $9 - $11 bucks..................I elimated mostly all of my electrical crap..........and ran it nice and clean next to the frame..........here is pics

I used a free flow vent tube to keep it away from the fram and pipe..........my camera sux so it might be a little hard to see..............I got the idea of the vent tube from Hot Rod Mag..........It looks like in the picture that it is touching the pipe, but its actuall 2" away

carbsandtank002.jpg

Edited by Polish

• 4 weeks later...

I put a CR kill switch on.........and the lights stay on perminatly

I put a YZ kill switch on mine and wired a toggle switch for the lights on bright. Mounted it behind the radiator.

I have Pro Taper SE bars in the Carmichael Bend (MX). I have always had motorcycles, so I am used to the lower bends. This is a very low bend, medium pull back and pretty wide.

• 1 month later...