How long can you keep mixed Yamalube/Gas before going bad?

night

How long can keep the mix oil/gas in a jar.

What happens during the:

1st month?

6 months?

12 months?

18 months?

24 months?

36 months?

48 months?

Please, take this question seriously.

You can joke about it, but please answer it also.

Thank you and God bless.

-----------

----------------

1st month?

6 months?

1st year?

2nd year?

3rd year?

4th year?

5th year?

10th year?

15th year?

20th year?

----------------------------

............DePeNdsS..........

nEeD MORE <<<<Info>>>>>

what kind of jar are we talking about here???

mason jar??????????

Pickle jAr???????????

OthEr Kid of Jar ?????

a) all of the above???

EDIT: Thanks for shortening your sig!

Edited by LiftdT4R

nEeD MORE <<<<Info>>>>>

mason jar??????????

Pickle jAr???????????

OthEr Kid of Jar ?????

a) all of the above???

I am talking about the metal jars and the plastic jars.

what would be the point to keep it that long, id just go out and buy new gas/oil cuz its not gonna be that expensive, yet i see another dumb post by night :shoothead:

My word is the Law, don't you ever question me again, now kneeL, I said

KNEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

When I ask a question, you have one option, and that is to answer it.

Now you may rise, but your head down, don't look into my eyes, talk to me with your head down.

Over.

Unless you are storing it for some reason. I wouldnt use gas older then a couple of months. If you run unleaded keep it un mixed til you are ready to use it. If it sit for a while shake the crap out of it you know the oil settles as it sits. All I know the more air tight the better.

And damn bigred he was hard core on you and I dont know why.

awalys store gas out of direct sunlight, (dont use clear cans). and also try not to store it so that the cans themselves are exposed to sunlight.

things like heat, sunlight, water contamination, 2 stroke oil all greatly shorten the lifespan of a gasoline.

personally, because i live in south florida and my storage shed gets to be over 100 degrees inside it, i wont use gasoline in a carbuterror equipped engine if the gasoline is over 1 month old. ill dump it in my fuel injected car. it seems like 1 month is about the limit for gas here considering its high storage tempature. any longer than a month and the gas starts to get that turpentine-old-gas-smell. the reason i wont use old gas in a carbed engine is because its more likely to leave deposits behind in the float bowl and on the float needle, in the jets, etc. its NOT worth the hassle to me of cleaning carbs more frequently than i have to. also one time i use some 3-4 month old 93 octane gas in my banshee and the fucker pinged at low to medium rpm's. i couldnt tell if it pinged when on the pipe because the exahust is too loud.

i guess i could use sta-bil but again its not worth it to me when i can just as easily dump the old gas in my car and use it with no problems.

for what its worth, ive heard that lead gas or av gas will store longer before going bad. sence i have never used anything but pump gas i cannot confirm this.

in northern climates where it never gets hot gas can last a really long time. in northern minnesota my dad has some stored gas for 2 years and it still smelled good and didnt cause anything to ping. and he didnt even use any gasoline stabiliser.

Dear night.

Fuck Off

Sincerely,

Yo Momma.

Or Else... or else what? Quit talking shit and do something about it. Whatcha gonna do? I still haven't seen the picture of you and your masive collection of quads. Where is it you fucking douche? Quit talking shit unless you can back it up. Fag.

Edited by BigRed350x

why is everyone bashing on this fuckin faggot ! Someone tell the deusch about the gas storage trick.... 1 part diesal to 2 lbs sugar / per every 5 gallons. Night , despite you being a cunt i still think of you as shit dump .You are seriously retarted..... One day youll get your head on straight... when your arrested , in jail , no vaseline and your crying for mommy ! COON boy You got alot coming for you !

Dude, is that your Banshee in your sig?

Are you shitting me?

Mirrors and parking lights on it?

What a dill hole.

dont hate on him , he has fmf's

nEeD MORE <<<<Info>>>>>

mason jar??????????

Pickle jAr???????????

OthEr Kid of Jar ?????

a) all of the above???

-------i ThiKn you f0rgot-------

Plasstic jar ??;/?

Galss jaar????

Jar Jar??<<>?<>>??