HELP PLEASE!

Haven't been on here in a while but I need some help. I live in Pinckney, Michigan, that's close to Brighton and Ann Arbor. My banshee was stolen last night and thought I would try and get the word out, mainly to people who might be going to Silver Lake this weekend. I figure it could show up there in some shape or form. Here's a list of what it had:

Black fenders cut into flames(please don't give me any s@#T about using somebody elses idea, I already know)

Red tank and radiator covers

Alluminum gas cap with a flaming skull impression

*The frame has been modified for yfz450 front shocks(taller shock towers)*

6" extended swing arm with a weld on it in the shape of the letter I

Polished side case, cylinders, head, calipers and all hoses have braided s.s. lines and red fittings.

Polished alluminum axle carrier.

That's all that I can think of right now. I will attach a picture, please pay no attention to the shirtless idiot sitting on the four wheeler. Thanks for any help.

Joe (734) 550-6017.

There will be a no questions asked ***$1,000.00*** reward for its return.

Edited by siezed-up

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my name, initials and some other stuff etched into a LOT of parts both inside and out on my banshee. You have a couple good identifiers to locate it, that's good. I welded a plate to a part of my frame that has my name, address, phone number, etc on it. Its in a place most people wouldn't notice and it would def. leave a mark if someone tried to grind it off. he he

Best of luck finding it.

I agree , pin that bitch to the main page aswell !

I will keep my eyes peeled on ebay , i am a ebay / banshee junkee

If you do find who has the bike , let me know my 12 gauge needs some testing out.....

RED , you got the ak with the drum clip ready ?

Just playin.... sorta....

i really hope you get your banshee back. the cuts you did on your plastics look nice. i posted something about the flamed cut so if you got the idea from me then i have to say thank you for trying the idea. it looks like it worked out pretty well. maybe a little too well since somebody ran off with your quad. well i sincerely hope you get it back.

I agree , pin that bitch to the main page aswell !

I will keep my eyes peeled on ebay , i am a ebay / banshee junkee

If you do find who has the bike , let me know my 12 gauge needs some testing out.....

RED , you got the ak with the drum clip ready ?

Just playin.... sorta....

I got the sks redy with a 30 round clip, lets get em