World War 3?

Brooke

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugg....kill me now. his copy/paste alter a couple words to make it look like its something he thought up. an original thought from him would be a step in the right direction.

Ok...you're banned again... :jesterlaugh:

I'd settle for ANY thought at this point.... :yankyank:

On second thought...nevermind, ban me too... :beer:

Israel will have the eyes of the world on them forever. How can such a tiny nation be the center of such ungoing controversy?

Anybody have any ideas why jew hatred (even jew self hatred) is on the rise throughout the world?

Is it spiritual or just emotional?

Edited by rkc

To be honest with ya if it wasnt for all this negotating stuff and Israel had it there way theyd wipe all those morons off the map and trust me there capable of it, without our troops. Let em keep destroyin these morons there doin us a favor, and if we werent in such a mess with iraq wed be in poisition to lay the law down to russia and china

The threat from religious fundamentalists is nothing new and it is not merely coming from the Islamic world, it is also emanating from many other parts of the world, the United States and Israel included. The strongest supporters of the Bush administration in the United States are Christian fundamentalists who believe in the biblical prophecy that Jerusalem needs to come completely under Israeli occupation for the second coming of Christ. This religious fundamentalist belief is helping to fuel the conflict in the Middle East and around the world. If you look back in history, pretty much all of the wars and human suffering has been caused by religious indifference. The fighting has been going on for thousands of years in the Middle East. The reasons are old, but the weapons are new and more deadly.

The threat from religious fundamentalists is nothing new and it is not merely coming from the Islamic world, it is also emanating from many other parts of the world, the United States and Israel included. The strongest supporters of the Bush administration in the United States are Christian fundamentalists who believe in the biblical prophecy that Jerusalem needs to come completely under Israeli occupation for the second coming of Christ. This religious fundamentalist belief is helping to fuel the conflict in the Middle East and around the world. If you look back in history, pretty much all of the wars and human suffering has been caused by religious indifference. The fighting has been going on for thousands of years in the Middle East. The reasons are old, but the weapons are new and more deadly.

The world IS going to end someday, so enjoy riding your banshee while your alive. Hell the Sun could get a huge solar flare tomarrow and cook the entire planet. Everything becomes insignificant if you look at it from far enough away, yet I still make to the next day.

Edited by Justintoxicated

Blah Blah Blah the world is going to end, second comming of jesus, blah blah blah. I will believe it all when I'm standing at the gates of heaven and they tell me to fuck off because I didn't believe in them. As for the end of the world, I aint skeered.

[14] And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

[15] To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

The 10,000's of saints that are mentioned in this passage are those holier than thou people who are themselves in danger of judgment. As far as I'm concerned, we are all equall in the eyes of God and we should not bring judgment against each other. God makes the sun to rise on the righteous and on the unrighteous. Oh yeah, the bible says that there are no righteous, sooooo there you go. Even so, I must share the good news.

46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

John 12

"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory." 1 Tim 3:16

Blah Blah Blah the world is going to end, second comming of jesus, blah blah blah. I will believe it all when I'm standing at the gates of heaven and they tell me to fuck off because I didn't believe in them. As for the end of the world, I aint skeered.

Blah Blah Blah Blah.....as a child I was taught that my complaining of boredom was because of MY lack of interest (selfish) to bring anything to the table.In other words contribute and your boredom will vanish.

scoffers will come.....

2 Peter 3: 4 .....They will say "Where is this 'COMING' he promised? Ever since our fathers died EVERYTHING GOES ON AS IT HAS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF CREATION".

& 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, AS SOME UNDERSTAND SLOWNESS.He is patient with you not wanting any one to perish, but everyone to come to repentance(change direction).

I do think I'll see the return of Christ in my life time (just like others "love his coming") before me, but it's all the things little things that I watch for also. I do think there will be another cease fire between Israel and the worlds disdain for them.One of the reasons for Jew hatred is that few countries are founded on ideas not just ethnicity. USA is founded on a idea (we are quickly losing it). Israel is founded on a hated idea (spiritual) because through the Jew comes salvation or real life (Jesus).

Wars are mosty fought over ideas (not just land) Ideas can ONLY come from spiritual beings, contemplating their existance, not chemical piles.

heck, my company is talking about chip implants not just smart cards..... hey jethro we're going cashless! I used to have inside info from banks, cashless electronic transfer of funds (UNITS, my word) is a done deal. Which is no big deal, except if it's tied to an allegiance to a idea or person.

ya know whats funny, that all the bible asholes say the end is comming, and actually want it

and the bible says the Supossedly" god already came and wiped out the world,,, lol

but yet in todays times where i think people are alot worse, god isnt doing a damn thing about it

and the bible assholeas are the one who want the destruction and praise hate

basically god is bullshit

Edited by helldriver

[/quote

Unfortunately that will be to late !

I'll pray for you! (seriously)