Ban night?

Imperial turd scraper  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big deal :baseball_bat: ... You people get spun off the handle to easily sometimes...

I think the stuff he posts is pretty funny. The fact that it gets everyone bent out of shape is even funnier.

Nice avatar.... Last I heard he could feel pressure on his legs... still no "feeling" though....

Mike

night is very odd...

almost every post he makes cracks me up, under every username hes had. strange kid. very strange. but the strange and unusual characters here are what make this site rule. what would this site be without blue duece and his SO wrong but SO right observations? and stan with his awesome sense of humor and drawings. and banshee04le with his wacky scriptures that have nothing to do with anything all the time. the list goes on and on.

you can get banshee info in lots of places, but you can only get the freak show here. :thumb:

Didn't know that being a dumb ass kid was a banning offence

actually if you look at the way he words stuff and replies he seems like hes pretty smart, as in really good at acting like a complete poindexter/nutcase. I bet its a witty person comming on here to get a chuckle :yelrotflmao:

QUOTE(rebelbanshee2 @ Aug 9 2006, 04:10 PM)

I think the stuff he posts is pretty funny. The fact that it gets everyone bent out of shape is even funnier.

Agreed :smile: :headbang:

This is what its about its a general forum where general stuff is posted. I mean hell there is a 9 page thread about the next word it doesnt get any dumber than that.

Remember this poll doesn't ban him even if he gets 5000 votes for yes.

I'm curious if he will chime in since i've been doggin on him pretty hard lately. He is entertaining, I wish he would fight back a lil more tho.

I think it is funny. Understanding the perception of what someone is trying to say is too deep for some and presumptuous people get on my nerves when it can only be seen from their standpoint and what crawled into their head that day. I'm watching a bird attack a baby rabbit next to my house because it is too close to the nest,though entertaining to me some would pull out the 410 and blast the bird for ignorance,some would let it be because the bird isn't going to hurt the rabbit(not this particular bird at least)and the bird babies could die,some would go to the rabbits aid and run him off from pity and his baby rabbit confusion,some would try and capture the rabbit and bring him up as a pet(RESCUE!911!) since our world HAS to be better than his/hers.We all have our querks and trying to read through them may take extra effort but make the HQ a great MIX.I have been here a long time under more than one name over the years...lol...whatever happened to that link to the first site.. :baseball_sleep: haha!I like the weirdo's and most of the time relate to what they are saying even if I screw with them it is all in fun and educational.When i'm here it is "my time" and I enjoy it however nutty it is even if I don't reply.There is only one member that knows what I do for a living here..soo the "my-time" is special to me.The more wierdo's the better!

Dune :baseballcap_blue:

I don't even know who you guys are talking about...

Mike

In the name of Greatest of the Greatests, WE Lewis The THirty First of, would like to answer the question of the Commoner Mike a member of Banshee Head Quarter:

I do know who these guys and gurls are talking about, they are talking about a member called night who came out of nowhere.

Now Mike NeeL

i said

KNeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeL :baseball_w00t: