> > > > > What is Banshee? < < < < <

night

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im missing something whats up with that night cat. and whys everyone hate him. other then hes dumb.

i dont like him cause he wont be my boyfriend :ermm:

DEAR NIGHT,

please oh please reconsider my pleads to you. i have never known a man as smart and worldly as you. i promise to be a good girlfriend. im pretty, i dont talk much, and i will make you a sandwich whenever you may need one.

thanks and regards,

Brooke

if someone is illiterate..how could they read the question you are asking? and in the same reply you spelled the same word two different ways. not to mention all of the other stupid things you've said. seriously dude wtf is wrong with you?

Dear the person from Minesota who was born in 1979 iand i don't know what month or hour, but this dosn't matter,

First, I never spelled leterate or illeterate two different ways, they are 2 words having opposite meaning to each other.

Second, if someone is illiterate, you are right he or she or them will not be able to read my post, but someone who was litterate and read this post will tell him or her or them for that matter.

God bless you while you are working, and while you are sleeping on your bed and while you are walking in the garden with your girlfriend if you have one, and in case you do not have one, you go after her and if she is interested, she will come with you and even after you.

DEAR NIGHT,

please oh please reconsider my pleads to you. i have never known a man as smart and worldly as you. i promise to be a good girlfriend. im pretty, i dont talk much, and i will make you a sandwich whenever you may need one.

thanks and regards,

Brooke

We have to be both atleast 18 to be gf/bf, having said that, I have to see you in person and I have to date you, from there we will take it.

--------------------------------------->-> >.

Now.....Everyone........... I want ORder

i said I want ORRRRRRRRRRRderrrrrrrrrrrrRR.

Stick to the original question ....... this is an order ........ i command it

oBEy

NOW ................... I SAID nooooWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwww

Man I wounder what it feels like to be such a fucking moron? Can you tell me please? :rolleyes:

From your perspective I might be a moron, because you might be yourself a moron.

From my perpective and most people on planet earth, I am no a moron; I am just a person who happen to ask the right question.

One thing I am not getting in this thread so far is the answer to the question.

What is Banshee?

again I repeat

What is Banshee?

Thanks and have a nice evening.

Here's an idea everyone, just ignore him.

If we don't pay him any attention, and don't reply to his posts, maybe he'll just go away.

Well .............. its fine with me...................however................ Due to my royal blood, I will continue to respect everyone who is good to me and however is bad to me, I will ignore him/her/them.

Night, ur mom's a banshee....... in bed. She gives great head since she has no teeth. She says she learned how to give good head by watching u blow ur dad.

So that I want to thank u my imperial friend.

>>>>>>>>>>>>DOUSHE BAG!

Edited by Rustbag

DEAR NIGHT,

thanks and regards,

Brooke

well if he wont be yur b/f i will i dont no any guy that would say no to a girl that would make a sandwich whenever you wanted one

Night, ur mom's a banshee....... in bed. She gives great head since she has no teeth. She says she learned how to give good head by watching u blow ur dad.

So that I want to thank u my imperial friend.

>>>>>>>>>>>>DOUSHE BAG!

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: