> > > > > What is Banshee? < < < < <

night

This question is dedicated to all the people of the world,

young and old, man and woman, married and single, literate and illiterate, poor and rich, finished high school and did not finish high school,

who are alive, conscious, and wondering what Banshee is.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you left!?! :baseball_wassat:

Indeed i left, and I am back temporarily.

Please be gone.

You do not have to say please, no need to say that,

when I am gone, I am gone,

and when I am back, I am back,

its simple.

Nice evening.

you guys are tooooooooo much :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Its freedom of speech dude............ now neeL

I said

KNeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

NIGHT ARE WE STILL FRIENDS? I AM JUST WANTING TO KNOW WHEN WE CAN DISCUSS MORE BANSHEE APPROPRIATE TOPICS SOMETIME- THANK YOU , YOUR FRIEND - HITLER

Excuse me... who you said you were ......... i aint known no one with that name.....

i know people like Adison(light), Mozart(player of biet hoven symphony), White Brothers(inventor of aeroplanes), Chalie Chaplan(old no sound funny actor), but i never heard of that name, sorry.

Excuse me... who you said you were ......... i aint known no one with that name.....

i know people like Adison(light), Mozart(player of biet hoven symphony), White Brothers(inventor of aeroplanes), Chalie Chaplan(old no sound funny actor), but i never heard of that name, sorry.

You are truly a dumb ass... I guess the anal probe from the Mother Ship didn't last as long as you'd hoped.

It's Edison, as in Thomas Edison (Light bulb, ya know the like the dim one in your head) not Adison

It's Beethoven, as in Ludwig van Beethoven, not biet hoven...and he and Mozart were both composers, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was not a "Player of" Beethoven's music.

That's like saying Honda is a rider of Yamaha's quads.... They both do the same thing.

It's too bad you can't be mute just like ol' Chaplin (Yeah, it's Chaplin, not CHAPLAN)...

If you know these significant people in history, learn how to spell their names...or STFU.