look at this freaking turbo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wicked, I'm surprised that it didn't break the straps holding that car on the dyno. I've seen cars at car craft magazine in the minnesota fair grounds that shut the holley dyno down at 12oo hp and broke 4 straps in the back. I get nervous when those rear tires get distorted. Shit happens real quick.

Wicked, I'm surprised that it didn't break the straps holding that car on the dyno. I've seen cars at car craft magazine in the minnesota fair grounds that shut the holley dyno down at 12oo hp and broke 4 straps in the back. I get nervous when those rear tires get distorted. Shit happens real quick.

Don't worry, they're all safe.... They have tire chocks in the front :biggrin: .

Most pointless setup ever. It only makes power for a split second, where's the fun in that? As said before I'll stick to my V8's that make torque and hp starting at 2000rpm's up to 6500rpm's, hell, my STOCK LT1 Trans Am makes 300+ ft/lb's of torque at 1700rpm's, and I have the dyno graph to prove it. :baseball_w00t:

Don't worry, they're all safe.... They have tire chocks in the front :biggrin: .

tire chocks insure the car only takes out the upper half of the wall lol

that turbo is only a 95mm too.

the least they could have done was make it a front mount turbo i mean damn LOL

Most pointless setup ever. It only makes power for a split second, where's the fun in that? As said before I'll stick to my V8's that make torque and hp starting at 2000rpm's up to 6500rpm's, hell, my STOCK LT1 Trans Am makes 300+ ft/lb's of torque at 1700rpm's, and I have the dyno graph to prove it. :baseball_w00t:

You obviously have no idea what kind of potential a turboed car has or how the power comes on...

RIPPEN