Your Desktop

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the title says post your desktop on your computer :beer:

Oh and cant forget, for you guys who dont know how to post your desktop, just go Print Screen button (beside F12) then open up paint or something else then paste, then save and host :beer:

Untitled-1.jpg

You have to tell me where you got this from

You have to tell me where you got this from

Well, i said it on the first page but ill post it again.

If you want windows blinds like my desktop go to www.wincustomize.com and go to widnows blinds, but make sure you download the program to run the blinds which is http://www.stardock.com/products/windowblinds/download.asp

I don;t know if the links still work, because i stopped using windows blinds a while ago.

Alright, windows can kiss my ass...

Heres a couple new ones, first the flat desktop, second showing the "cube" and multiple desktops.

screenshot5ps.jpg

screenshot22cr.jpg

ok here's a dumb ?

Does that cube desktop spin so you can have different functions like one for work and another set of icons for like multimedia...

ok here's a dumb ?

Does that cube desktop spin so you can have different functions like one for work and another set of icons for like multimedia...

Its just a way to manage/look at multiple desktops. When you use the desktop, it stays flat like normal, it just zooms out into that cube when you change from one virtual desktop to another. The supposed benefit is that you can see whats on all your desktops at once. I just think it looks cool. I think there is a way to have different icons on different desktops, although I don't really like to have icons on the desktop, they just clutter stuff up.

Windows vista will have something similar if I remember right.

Edited by dawarriorman