damn ebay

i just bought a 2004 yamaha 350 warrior off ebay beiigest peice of shit valves are taping preatty much a new top end it has a hot cam stage one in it gives it plenty of tourge just no top end i like it alote but thefirst time i rode it the dg nerf bars fell off so i went home and took them off then two hours later i went for a short ride with my buddy and my exhaust bolts fell off comming out of the cylinder fixed that with 4.00 was ridding noticed it shimmed alote going down the road hmmm wheel bearings and the axle berrings are out of it to needs sproket chain brakes and alote more got an estimate just on parts 2500.00 dollars then today i went for a ride about two feet after started moving it the right tie rode end broke now i plan on fixing with the best stuff u can buy but im not fimialr with tie rod ends and tie rods anyone no a good kind of ttir rod ends and tie rods i can buy dont really care about the cost just want a good set of them so im not in the same place im in now thanks guys, justin

Edited by 3ban5shee0

Well your first mistake was buyin' a warrior :yelrotflmao:

Nah, I'm kiddin' I bought one for my 11 year old daughter and she loves it. I haven't had any problems with mine, but then again she doesn't go bangin' with it either. If you are using it for general trail riding, and runnin' around the factory equipmant should be fine. Get a hold of Rocky Mountain or Motosport and they may be able to lead you in the right direction for stronger parts....... :beer:

Holy shit, man. It sounds like that sumbitch warrior that you just purchased

was a turd in sheep's clothing.

Rockymountain atv has your tie rods and rod ends. I think they are tusk brand.

Tusk is pretty good shit too and moderately priced.

Good luck.

:beer:

if no one here has what you need and you're in a pinch to fix it and want to go the used route. check w/ my friend Mike, he does the used parts thing and last time I checked he had a crap load of Warrior parts. use the XCbob link in my sig and you can check his site from there.

I bought my wife the Raptor 350, same motor and trans as the Warrior (so I'm told).. Good reliable bike so far..

same bike, mechanically speaking. the asethetics are different.

Edited by gimmeabeer

i liked the warrior i used to have it was pretty quick all around great duner and fun to wheelie on that sucks about the lemon you got did u get jewwed on the price too? i always ride the bike b4 i buy it but shit happens..

its a 2004 and i paid 2500 for it im thinking with the tie rode ends something stronger then shock because it has the 2.5 inch wheel spacers in the front and its kind of hard to trail ride with and sometmes you do hit shit like trees and stumps if it wasnt for that id go with stock thanks for the help guys, justin

one more thing does anyone no what color will match the renthal handbars the solid blue ones i looked it up on renthal.com but all they told me is blue thats it nothing else like what color blue it is i want to paint my frame the same color but im having problems finding out what exact colorblue it is thanks agian, justin

its a 2004 and i paid 2500 for it im thinking with the tie rode ends something stronger then shock because it has the 2.5 inch wheel spacers in the front and its kind of hard to trail ride with and sometmes you do hit shit like trees and stumps if it wasnt for that id go with stock thanks for the help guys, justin

one more thing does anyone no what color will match the renthal handbars the solid blue ones i looked it up on renthal.com but all they told me is blue thats it nothing else like what color blue it is i want to paint my frame the same color but im having problems finding out what exact colorblue it is thanks agian, justin

The handlebars are prolly anodized, there are paints that mimmick it.

For the repair cost of that POS 350 4-poke, you could prolly pop in a Banshee powerplant hehe.