can anyone say CAN AM?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new can am renegade is in the wolverine /scrambler class of quad no way it would go flying past a new 450 unless they were in 2 feet of mud :yelrotflmao:

if u guys dont think that the renegade will blow past a stock or even piped and jetted 450 u guys are dreamin...at the drag races here at cowtown (they are the ones who deal the can am here) have tons of people with 800's just blow bikes away in 300 ft sand, on pavement its a different story, but they weigh so much and have so much torque they just take off, and its so easy to handle them, you can drive them in 4X4 with one hand on pavement wherever you wanted to go, ive seen these bikes run.....around here, its like our sport bikes we all have..vs.. the 800's, and their fuel injected new 650 is only a bike length behind it, i took 1st in modified class last time, and jeff ross' wife has an 800 outlander would almost take mine with the mods i have, minus the pods and rejetted. i would give anyone my bike if they could bring a completely stock craptor, yfz, 450r or even suzuki 450 here and wax an 800 off the showroom floor, thats what they do, they go get a damn bike off the showroom floor and run it against other bikes to prove how fast they are. My buddy with a DS with ron woods box, alba exhaust, jetted, and ported can run right beside our mechanics 800 with it piped and fuel injected controller, and the ds has won its 4 stroke class the last 3 drag races. i dont care what you guys say these bikes the damn 800 utility is the fastest production bike made til feb. These guys are so proud of the can am's (its pretty pathetic really) that they have atv pulls and crap to show they can pull the most....im not obsessed like it sounds its just im saying its gonna be the bike to beat stock for stock. i'll post a vid sometime of the 800's in action...drag races are aug. 12'th anyone wanna put titles on what i said before show up...my title is clean and ready to be given away!

Renegade = 65 hp, 596 lbs

0.109 hp/lb

YFZ450 with basic bolt ons = 45 hp, 350 lbs

0.129 hp/lb

Banshee with pipes, and port job = 55 hp, 386 lbs

0.142 hp/lb

Can Am renegade MSRP = $9,299.00

:yankyank:

Yeah, Im really shaking in my boots. Watch out, the 10 grand 4x4 is going to whoop our asses :yelrotflmao:

When it beats anything else that has 10 grand into, then I'll be impressed.

Edited by dawarriorman

Renegade = 65 hp, 596 lbs

0.109 hp/lb

YFZ450 with basic bolt ons = 45 hp, 350 lbs

0.129 hp/lb

Banshee with pipes, and port job = 55 hp, 386 lbs

0.142 hp/lb

Can Am renegade MSRP = $9,299.00

:yankyank:

Yeah, Im really shaking in my boots. Watch out, the 10 grand 4x4 is going to whoop our asses :yelrotflmao:

When it beats anything else that has 10 grand into, then I'll be impressed.

yeah u have a point, im just saying what ive seen, these things rip, i wouldnt ever give 10 grand for a new bike, maybe in 10 years when gas is 20 bucks a gallon and a new truck cost 80 grand and wages stay the same yeah i might, whats wrong with our fucked up economy...reason these bikes cost so much is because they are four wheel drive, and probably cuz they are built here not in japan for 2 bucks an hour...but i dunno, ive seenwhat they do and am VERY impressed, and also i ran a 700 raptor bone stock not even broke in the other day, i was impressed, only beat him by like 8-10 lenghts, depending when i finally gave it gas

oh and torque is what gets you down the track, not horsepower, thats just bragging rights, the renegade has 73 N/m @5500 rpm

Actually the new BB UTE's don't run too bad. I saw 23champs BruteForce 750 put an ass whippin on a piped 450R one day at the drag strip. They each have their place though. I wouldn't dare put the 450 in the mud that we hit with the big 4X's, nor would I consider drag racing the Brute full time.

As a side note, all that hp wont do you a bit of good when when the skidplate is bottomed out in the mud.

Edited by reded

:jesterlaugh: OMFG...here's some funny shit for ya; liquedfire mentioned pics and being the dumbass that I am, nonchalantly typed in www.can-am.com...thank GOD it has a disclaimer before you enter because it's a GAY WRESTLING SITE :baseball_bat: . Ouch, that ain't gonna help sell any $9k quads...and no I don't think it's babes jell-o wrestling either, I saw "men" and got the hell out of there :ermm:

Q1_04633.jpg

Q1_05270.jpg

Q1_04904.jpg

this is a bombardier that races in BITD, he is #1Q Yes he is fast as all get up. they say those 12" wheels w/ those monster 25" tires soak up everything in its path....but i did pass him in this race :flamewar::headbang::huh: