Illegals, on Banshees

warwgn

they are like ants, if one comes in your house you wil never notice. If a thousand come in your house 1 at a time and spread out you will never notice. After you get 11 million in your house it's too late to stop them and suddenly you are over run with ants eating your food, and generally messing up your whole way of life. Now your choice is either move or clean house and use drastic measures to eliminate the problem.

They want our country and the only way to invade the USA is one at a time. If they came all at once we would see it and do something right then, but if they slip in one at a time who cares or notices untill it's too late.

You cant be mad at them for doing it, but you can be mad at those letting it happen. I think we should be allowed to line up at the borders as volunteers and have a defined kill zone, if people come into it they must want to be killed. This would be a free service to the American Govt. as you know there would be plenty of volunteers with their own guns and their own ammo bought at their own expense.

they are like ants, if one comes in your house you wil never notice. If a thousand come in your house 1 at a time and spread out you will never notice. After you get 11 million in your house it's too late to stop them and suddenly you are over run with ants eating your food, and generally messing up your whole way of life. Now your choice is either move or clean house and use drastic measures to eliminate the problem.

They want our country and the only way to invade the USA is one at a time. If they came all at once we would see it and do something right then, but if they slip in one at a time who cares or notices untill it's too late.

You cant be mad at them for doing it, but you can be mad at those letting it happen. I think we should be allowed to line up at the borders as volunteers and have a defined kill zone, if people come into it they must want to be killed. This would be a free service to the American Govt. as you know there would be plenty of volunteers with their own guns and their own ammo bought at their own expense.

That is probably one of the best ideas reguarding illegals that i have heard :clap:

I got the ultimate trap figured out....

Simply put a hefty white chick in a huge ass bird cage about 1 for every mile... Suround that with a slightly bigger cage and energize it with about 50-60 thousand volts. WA- LA giant bug zapper...

Just a idea :shrug: ...

RIPPEN

*attention* For any cry baby's records-The above remark was a joke.. Iam not racist, I belive there are good and bad in all races.. I have seen my fair share of white trash... TRUST ME

While I do agree more needs to be done about illegal immigration. I really don't think the "shoot on sight" is the best course of action. We should use the national guard to patrol the border. And I do not believe this has anything to do with "racism." I know most of the people that come are just looking for a better life. And most are willing to work hard for it, however it's just what's has to be done to keep our own social and heath care system from collapsing.

While I do agree more needs to be done about illegal immigration. I really don't think the "shoot on sight" is the best course of action. We should use the national guard to patrol the border. And I do not believe this has anything to do with "racism." I know most of the people that come are just looking for a better life. And most are willing to work hard for it, however it's just what's has to be done to keep our own social and heath care system from collapsing.

Exactly... There are just ALLOT of people who would be quick to misunderstand and think this is thread about racism and putting down hispanics..

More seriously I agree with what your saying about the national guard.. IMO thats probably the only decent option that the majority of people would agree to..

RIPPEN

the national guard will cost us more money for an already taxing problem. I really think shoot to kill is a good idea, less people would die that way than what die now from heat exaustion. They are willing to chance the heat and the desert because they think they are tough enough to survive the elements. I doubt many people think they can survive being shot several times, so it would be a great deterant to cross the border ileagaly.

And it has nothing to do with raceism, it has everything to do with patriotism. SECURE THE BORDERS!!!

I agree 100% that our borders need to be secured. But I don't think you will find many people willing to go down to the border with a gun in hand. In fact, I think you would have a very hard time finding people willing to kill another human for no real reason. I mean think about it for a minute, pointing a gun at a person and killing them as they walk across the border. You would be taking that person's life, but probably nothing more. Because besides the clothes on there back, most of these people have nothing. Most live in poverty that you and I have never and most likely will never experience.

But I know sometimes the situation seems hopeless, and something should be done to stop it.

I think you are very wrong, there would be more volunteers than would be needed. I would take a shift myself to help secure our borders, I have alredy done it before without the satisfaction of guarding our actual fence line. Belive me it would be alot eaiser to shoot someone to keep them out of your house if your standing in your front door watching them try and get in, rather than 7000 miles from home and being told it will keep them from going in your house down the road.

It's an easy problem to fix fellas. If you arrest the people employing any illegal aliens, which are breaking existing laws, all of this would stop. Like you guys said, we can't blame them for comming over here, but if we take away their ability to make a better living here, they won't come. It's obviously a good idea, that's why we have the laws already in the books. One has to wonder then, why this isn't being done? Because the people who would enforce these laws would loose money. Don't ever forget, the rich protect the rich and right now they're bullshitting us all and, as a country, we're eating it like candy. "The National Guard will protect our borders", Bullshit! they are like throwing a baseball at a frieght train. I bet if you arrested a few business owners and fine the living shit out of them, puting them out of business, it'll stop.

I got really angry and motivated about 6mo ago. I Looked into trying to stage a protest, I wrote every gov. official I could find. Every single one of the officialls sent me a reply stating thier current stance on everything from abortion to immigration. However, they didn't answer a single question I had. I finally gave up. I wonder how many people do what I did and then just quit. Makes me wish I hadn't, but not enough to actually start trying again. I've got to get ready for October and the dune season again.

I got really angry and motivated about 6mo ago. I Looked into trying to stage a protest, I wrote every gov. official I could find. Every single one of the officialls sent me a reply stating thier current stance on everything from abortion to immigration. However, they didn't answer a single question I had. I finally gave up. I wonder how many people do what I did and then just quit. Makes me wish I hadn't, but not enough to actually start trying again. I've got to get ready for October and the dune season again.

Don't ever give up!

"If what you're living for isn't worth dieing for then it isn't worth living for"