NEW 2008 or 2009 500twin banshee!

hell yea :headbang: then they will be like wtf is that lol

Yea, give it a few years...10,20 years. And all us guys and gals with our Banshee's will be riding around, passing all the 4 pokes, and they'll come up to us asking if that is a next year model :laugh:

There was a pretty big displacement v-twin twostroke based on the banshee engine in premise. It had two seperate cranks that ran in a v configuration, each of them with two cylinders. I do believe it was a 500 but not totally sure. All I know is it would be a bitch to get that thing synced up and running good once parts started to wear out.

Yep, RZ500. Never brought it to the states, couldn't pass emissions. It was a porker too, twin crank 4 cylinder. More like 2 parallel twins than a V4. Never was that great of a bike apparently.

it will be like the 250R, you can still can just about anything you want for it

the aftermarket will keep the shee alive!!!!!

dunno bout that man, a lot of companies are starting to drop or discontinue R parts. I just recently got the last inner clutch hub from Hinson's warehouse. asked if they were gonna make more and they said they were eventually dropping the other parts too. bad sign there.