BHQ FALL TRIP

I've heard a lot of good things about the RW pipe but the Dasa I'm running has a tad bit more low end from the dyno's I've seen. Actually, the dynos I've seen, they're pretty god-darned close. There's a guy with a 450 in OK that has one and very similar mods and hp to me. One of these days, we're going to get together and swap pipes and dyno to see how each works on our bikes. Anyways, maybe we'll meet up sometime.

My dates are for sure, the weekend of the 22nd. I'll be there Friday sometime through Sunday.

Here's a pic of my quad so anyone who's there will be able to find me.

http://www.redishconstruction.com/Images/P...e/TRXLSmall.jpg

Yeah the rw pipes make awsome power for sure, but from what i have been reading the dasa pipe on the 450r make's awsome power...

That would be cool on the pipe's to see on a dyno which one does make more and where the power come's on @....

I wont be able to go on the 22nd since i would be down there the weekend prior...

Next time you go hit me up and ill see if Foxgirl and my self can drive down there and meet up with you and other guy's from the form....

It's kinda a plus if we go becuase it will give us a reason to go and check on foxgirl's parent's house they have down there......

Which is awsome. we dont have to worry about getting a spot...hehe....

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm, note to self.... j/k

Last time I was out there this last spring, I believe foxgirl was out there, you probably were to but didn't they/you end up putting a crank in her banshee? The white and... was it green?

Yea, I'll hit you up but it'll most likely be spring before I go again. Wife's due mid-october so this trip is cutting it close as it is. Nov. 1st, I have to go to Vegas for the SEMA show and there again, that's a very short time after the baby comes, so I'll have to be good for a little bit after that.

hmmmm, note to self.... j/k

Last time I was out there this last spring, I believe foxgirl was out there, you probably were to but didn't they/you end up putting a crank in her banshee? The white and... was it green?

Yea, I'll hit you up but it'll most likely be spring before I go again. Wife's due mid-october so this trip is cutting it close as it is. Nov. 1st, I have to go to Vegas for the SEMA show and there again, that's a very short time after the baby comes, so I'll have to be good for a little bit after that.

.......... :shrug: ........

yeah i put a crank in it in march it was on the march ride... thats why we didnt make the picture for the bhq ride.... :banghead:

Yes her bike is white and green....

yeah just let me know.....

Well congrat's to you for the little one....

Just let me know when you are thinking of going and ill try and round up some people or

foxgirl and my self could just show up....

Later Bobby.....

oh here's foxgirl's bike.....

trip49.jpg

yea, i was there that weekend. i was camped just up the hill from you but didn't make it down for some reason. everytime I looked down at Tyler and Derek's camp, there wasn't anyone around so I didn't go down. After talking to him later, I realized they were all in the trailer getting sloshed.

Anyways, my dates are set for the weekend of the 22nd of Sept. for sure. I'll be arriving around lunchtime on Friday and leaving Sunday afternoon. If you or anyone else can make it, that's great, if not we'll catch you next time.

• 2 weeks later...

Aaah dude that sucks!!! would have been a blast, miss ya down there!! :shoothead: You will have to let us know when you are going again...Have fun with your other plans...

yea, i was there that weekend. i was camped just up the hill from you but didn't make it down for some reason. everytime I looked down at Tyler and Derek's camp, there wasn't anyone around so I didn't go down. After talking to him later, I realized they were all in the trailer getting sloshed.

haha yeaaaa. we were in the 20 foot enclosed in our shorts and t shirts while everyone else was freezin outside. those space heaters i brought really got the trailer cookin inside..ha. not to mention the gallon of jack i brought kept me warm...i dont remember going to sleep friday or saturday night..haaa

I'll post it here as well.

I'm heading out early Fri. September 22nd and leaving Sunday, the 24th.

Picked up a slightly used Ron Wood pipe for the 450 to play with. When I get to LS, I'm going to try and schedule dyno time to rerun the Dasa and then swap over to the RW and run it back to back and see how it compares. The Dasa is a killer pipe on the Honda for sure. I think the RW is supposed to have slightly more overall hp but less torque and peakier. We'll find out hopefully.

BBIII, Foxgirl, you guys gonna make it? Derek? Tyler? Anyone?

I dought we will be able to go, we will just be gettin back from sandfest and we have the kids that weekend..sorry but I wouldn't count on us being able to make it. Would luv to though..