paddles

375hp banshees

I guess its not realy hard packed just not like dunes

thats why I picked gecho's they looked like middle ground

but I hadn't heard a lot about them from you guys

didn't know if they were bad or just not aggressive enough for soft soft dune type stuff

my flat trekkers just spin like crazy & w/ 1lb they are starting to spin on the rim

I got a set of Gecko's back when I first bought my Shee and I don't think that they are that bad. However, I know a lot of people don't like them, and they usually run Hauler's or whatever. But then again I have never had any other straight paddles, so I really don't have anything to compare it to. I think when I get my Cub back I am going to get a set of 9 paddle hauler's due to more power............... :headbang:

I got a set of Gecko's back when I first bought my Shee and I don't think that they are that bad. However, I know a lot of people don't like them, and they usually run Hauler's or whatever. But then again I have never had any other straight paddles, so I really don't have anything to compare it to. I think when I get my Cub back I am going to get a set of 9 paddle hauler's due to more power............... :headbang:

thanks

I dont have many mod's but I can spin on concrete very easly & it sucks I havent pulled the front tires up at all & I thought the gecho's were A cheep start

4pokes are pulling me outa the hole while i'm roosting :baseball_bat:

I dont think my +2 swing makes that much differance will it?? maybe ill take it out (extention) & try that .I've been playing at the flat track anyway & shorter is suposed to better there to?

I dont think my +2 swing makes that much differance will it?? maybe ill take it out (extention) & try that .I've been playing at the flat track anyway & shorter is suposed to better there to?

You would be amazed what a difference an extra 2 inches will make. Ask your old lady, and she will tell you. :yelrotflmao:

Seriously though, that +2 inches is going to make quite a bit of difference in how you hook up. Take that extension out, and you might be amazed.

thanks

I dont have many mod's but I can spin on concrete very easly & it sucks I havent pulled the front tires up at all & I thought the gecho's were A cheep start

4pokes are pulling me outa the hole while i'm roosting :baseball_bat:

you got a picture of that extention???????

dont get geckos, they suck. id get sandstars before geckos

quote:you got a picture of that extention???????

left my camera @ A get together & haven't been able to, but I will, it's A male x F-male adapter that goes between swinger &axil

quote:dont get geckos, they suck. id get sandstars before geckos

to late, Guess I'll find out, as long as they are better than my fast trekkers I'll be happy ,Iguess?

• 2 weeks later...

I heard the extensions are a good way to find out if you will like the length addition, but it does put more parts on the shee that could fail. I really wouldn't put my life on the line with one of those things, especially at the speeds I run. I really don't want to eat $hit because a part like that failed on me. Just my .02............... :beer: