banshee parts forsale

i have a few parts off of my 99 banshee for sale

red front and rear fenders uncut no cracks only have a few light scratches in then still in very good condition asking $100 plus shipping

black tank cover very good shape $25 shipped

fmf fatty pipes with silencers pipe have some surface rust $125 shipped

renthal bars no pad $15 shipped

carbs with thors elimanator kits and throttle cable has 250 mains and 25 pilots $50 shipped

stock axle has been slightly polished $50 shipped

stock rad no hoses $50 shipped

gold wheels with bandit pure sport tires 50% tread left fronts or rears $40 pair plus shipping

99 banshee complete bottom end has a good crank in it with flywheel and stator still on it $400 shipped

i may have some other parts i will be listing shortly i have to check and see what else i have

if needed i can email pics to anyone interested all parts located in baltimore md

What color are the Renthal Bars?

I don't known much about bars (except that you hold on to them) but I'm looking for less rise, if thats what it's called, about 2" or more less than stock. :shrug: oops sorry Genchaos

Edited by rkc

chad send me a pm with email address and i will send you pics of everything to anyone else who responded to this post sorry i havent replied back sooner i forgot i had it posted on here if you are still interested in parts please pm me and let me know the fmf pipes and carbs were the only parts sold so far thanks